• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTJs, how do view ENFPs?

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
They're one of the more difficult people to make up my mind about.

Joyful, understanding the realities of everyday life, pleasant .. <3 <3

Over-simplifying, taking the intellectual choice to disregard one's abilities.. :( :( :(

Pondering the realities, what's out there, all the new aspects to life, living, philosophy.. <3 <3 <3

Not everyone enjoys having people as a mish-mash of different traits. Especially not with them stating that they Are Everything. :( :( :(

A rare combination of fun and intelligence. It's more of a mood thing and how they carry themselves. <3 <3 <3

Innovation and their physical style <3 <3 <3 It's rare to see someone in touch with their feelings, innovative and physical at the same time. Awesome. If it's women, <3 <3 <3. If they're men, it's cool. I think the personality style suits them less, though, but they're usually friendly and confrontative, innovative, corageuous.. and usually, with men, it takes courage to seem "living" as opposed to being some stoic ISTx character.

So.

Tell me that the next time I have to deal with my friend suddenly hugging me in front of everyone....

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
That's awfully stoic for an ENFP. Sure you're not an I or something? I thought being lively and energetic and expressive was pretty much required to be an ENFP.

No, that is a stereotype. I am an ENFP, 100%. I AM lively, energetic, and expressive, but I am not over-the-top.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
They're one of the more difficult people to make up my mind about.

Joyful, understanding the realities of everyday life, pleasant .. <3 <3

Over-simplifying, taking the intellectual choice to disregard one's abilities.. :( :( :(

Pondering the realities, what's out there, all the new aspects to life, living, philosophy.. <3 <3 <3

Not everyone enjoys having people as a mish-mash of different traits. Especially not with them stating that they Are Everything. :( :( :(

A rare combination of fun and intelligence. It's more of a mood thing and how they carry themselves. <3 <3 <3

Innovation and their physical style <3 <3 <3 It's rare to see someone in touch with their feelings, innovative and physical at the same time. Awesome. If it's women, <3 <3 <3. If they're men, it's cool. I think the personality style suits them less, though, but they're usually friendly and confrontative, innovative, corageuous.. and usually, with men, it takes courage to seem "living" as opposed to being some stoic ISTx character.

So.

Thank you, this was quite helpful.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thank you, this was quite helpful.

indeed.

Santtu said:
taking the intellectual choice to disregard one's abilities

can you clarify what you mean by this? i am curious.

Not everyone enjoys having people as a mish-mash of different traits. Especially not with them stating that they Are Everything.

haha sorry. i'm not always sure if i like it either, lol. sometimes i would rather be something than everything. seriously though, there's a thread in the NF forums right now being insecure about ENFPs tending to be jacks-of-all-trades, masters-of-none. i personally have a really hard time choosing classes/majors/internships/career paths because i like everything. and even when i do choose one path i can never stop myself from wondering if i wouldn't be happier doing something else. :doh:

being able to visualize everything within yourself sounds good (and haughty) but in reality it really kind of sucks sometimes. for one, i'm always visualizing what i'm missing out on. and you guys have this confident sense of direction... of who you are, what that entails and what it doesn't entail, and who you would like to be - that is fundamentally lacking in my life.