• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Female INTX's

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
umm... it weird to say that you would be attracted to a female version of yourself (obviously not physically)?:D I don't think so. Or would it? :shrug:I don't know. But It might. :shrug:Maybe. :shrug:

Do any of you NTs know where to find INTx females, without breaking in to their home libraries? I can't remember if I have ever met one, and I would love to go out with one, if I knew where to find them.

How do you attract a female INTx? :wubbie:

Is dating a female INTx... a bad idea?:shock:

I am flirtarded if that helps. Probably hurts tho.:cry:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
umm... it weird to say that you would be attracted to a female version of yourself (obviously not physically)?

Naw, I wouldn't be attracted to a female version of myself. :devil:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP Central

Good luck. We're very picky (allegedly).

ETA. If you're really masochistic, there's also INTJ forum.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want an INTx female too! *leers lavishly at INTx wimminz*

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
We are pretty awesome. :-D Honestly, I've found that there's no real chemistry between me and INTP guys, so far. Which is a pity, because it would probably be the easiest relationship ever. I find that it's hard for me to get to a fairly deep level of emotional connection with a fellow INTP, which is something I need in a romantic situation. Other INTP women seem to not mind a lack of emo. I need it in order to get out of my head.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I know one! I like her, but alas neither one of us did anything about it. Perhaps our paths will cross again? Eh... it happens. :shrug:

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
aww. there are female intxs around here and lots of them are awesome. waves to my I-girls. :hi:

re the flirtardation - there was a cute thread on intx flirting too

edit - here it is. LINK

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Other INTP women seem to not mind a lack of emo. I need it in order to get out of my head.

INTP boys can be plenty emo, well imo anyway. Thing is they would likely need as much reassurance from you as you'd desire from them and the problem with that is they may wait till you express something for them to be able to trust what they're feeling. Which leads to not enough reassurance for either partner. S'ok though, just means more for me! :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We are pretty awesome. :-D Honestly, I've found that there's no real chemistry between me and INTP guys, so far. Which is a pity, because it would probably be the easiest relationship ever. I find that it's hard for me to get to a fairly deep level of emotional connection with a fellow INTP, which is something I need in a romantic situation. Other INTP women seem to not mind a lack of emo. I need it in order to get out of my head.

Yes. This. I always end up competing with NT guys. That can be hot, but emotionally barren and ultimately unrewarding. I imagine it's the same for them. We understand each other pretty effortlessly, but can't give each other what we need.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tallulah said:
I find that it's hard for me to get to a fairly deep level of emotional connection with a fellow INTP, which is something I need in a romantic situation. Other INTP women seem to not mind a lack of emo. I need it in order to get out of my head.

Yes. This. I always end up competing with NT guys. That can be hot, but emotionally barren and ultimately unrewarding. I imagine it's the same for them. We understand each other pretty effortlessly, but can't give each other what we need.

Word.

Great mindmates and maybe playmates; but the rest is just sort of empty.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Do any of you NTs know where to find INTx females, without breaking in to their home libraries? I can't remember if I have ever met one, and I would love to go out with one, if I knew where to find them.
There are lots here. you have good odds at intpc, no comment on the oddity of the goods there.

I don't think so. [stern look at the naysayers in this thread]

Not necessarily. Some of us find flirtardation cute -- much preferable to pick-up artist rubbish.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not necessarily. Some of us find flirtardation cute -- much preferable to pick-up artist rubbish.

Trying to be a PUA with INTx females is like dressing up like chum and throwing yourself in the Indian Ocean in mid-summer.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^LOL.
There are lots here. you have good odds at intpc, no comment on the oddity of the goods there.
;)
I don't think so. [stern look at the naysayers in this thread]
I didn't say it wouldn't be great for him.
Not necessarily. Some of us find flirtardation cute
True dat. I think it's adorable.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Come to think of it, IME he'll enjoy it more if he likes competition and is a bit masochistic. Some people get off on that. :shrug:
Yes. We call them "NFs". :D

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
umm... it weird to say that you would be attracted to a female version of yourself (obviously not physically)?:D I don't think so. Or would it? :shrug:I don't know. But It might. :shrug:Maybe. :shrug:

I am not attracted to other INTPs (not enough interesting differences, at least in encounters so far), but it seems how much "differentness" you want can be up to personal taste and even life stage... so if it seems appealing, I say go for it!

Some of us INTx women look like other types at first glance. But I would suggest going back to grad school, then stalk the compsci/math (INTP) or engineering (INTJ) departments like mad. Or just find the local grad student bar if you want to avoid the whole my-god-this-is-practically-indentured-servitude career suicide thing.

How do you attract a female INTx? :wubbie:

Be competent at what you do. I like understated (deserved) self-confidence. You can chase, but don't expect it to be easy. Have informed opinions and express them. Above all, be an individual.

I don't think it's a bad idea... but then, I am one! :)

Most of my relationships just started as a random conversation in a public place. None of that bullshit "oh what do you do? Interesting!" crap... just go straight for the funny observation/witty remark or beer chug challenge. I hate to sound like your mom, but be yourself. We can see just like anyone else when a guy is trying too hard.

twinkiesmom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
:

I work with lots of other INTX females....I'm in pharmaceutical R&D.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
We understand each other pretty effortlessly, but can't give each other what we need.

Space, cuddling, stimulation... I think that's all I need in a relationship.

Out of curiosity and a desire for self improvement, what needs are a INTx guys poor at satisfying?

I'm asking an INTx out tomorrow. I'm committing to it here publicly to shame me into not chickening out.

I found her in a grad math department.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Space, cuddling, stimulation... I think that's all I need in a relationship.

Out of curiosity and a desire for self improvement, what needs are a INTx guys poor at satisfying?
Ones that aren't their own? ;)
INTP men are often cited as the worse partners, in terms of relationship satisfaction. I think the general obliviousness toward/intolerance of the emotional needs of others is the biggest problem.
I'm asking an INTx out tomorrow. I'm committing to it here publicly to shame me into not chickening out.

I found her in a grad math department.
Good luck! Don't fuck it up like you did last time! :D