• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Female INTX's

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Thanks for the reply. I think/hope I'm getting better with the emo stuff with age. This site is a good resource for emo insights. I think emo insights facilitate empathy.

I didn't fuck it up last time. I had dinner with a stranger and wasn't interested in upgrading her stranger status. Or are you talking about my ex-wife. A stronger case could be made for me fucking that up.

Anyway, I half chickened out. I set up a non-exclusive homework meet up. It went well. Maybe next week.

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Female INTxs?

Even female NTs in general. On this forum, the NT temperament is overrepresented (from my impression), but in real life (or mine, at least), they're non-extant. I only know 2 other rationals, an INTP and an INTJ, both male.

The smartest girl I know is an INFP (I think).

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
umm... it weird to say that you would be attracted to a female version of yourself (obviously not physically)?:D I don't think so. Or would it? :shrug:I don't know. But It might. :shrug:Maybe. :shrug:

Do any of you NTs know where to find INTx females, without breaking in to their home libraries? I can't remember if I have ever met one, and I would love to go out with one, if I knew where to find them.

How do you attract a female INTx? :wubbie:

Is dating a female INTx... a bad idea?:shock:

I am flirtarded if that helps. Probably hurts tho.:cry:

For romance, NF is the only temperament for me. A relationship needs some balance.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I might meet one or two in college, but in the high school I'm stuck in, "rationals are 10% of the population" is a horrendously inflated overstatement.

Teenagers aren't rational. They don't appear rational. Even when they are technically "rational" NTs.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
umm... it weird to say that you would be attracted to a female version of yourself (obviously not physically)?:D I don't think so. Or would it? :shrug:I don't know. But It might. :shrug:Maybe. :shrug:

Do any of you NTs know where to find INTx females, without breaking in to their home libraries? I can't remember if I have ever met one, and I would love to go out with one, if I knew where to find them.
have you tried hanging out in the ladies toilets? the intp girls are the ones that won't realise something's amiss or are unoffended by your apparent gender crisis.

Is dating a female INTx... a bad idea?:shock:
dating is anyone is a bad idea.

I am flirtarded if that helps.
i'm with the others on this, i find flirtardation charming:blush:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Female INTxs?

Even female NTs in general. On this forum, the NT temperament is overrepresented (from my impression), but in real life (or mine, at least), they're non-extant. I only know 2 other rationals, an INTP and an INTJ, both male.

The smartest girl I know is an INFP (I think).

I haven't met many people at my school who I could confirm as rationals. There's one who's an ENTP, my friend is an INTP, and I think one other MIGHT be an ENTP. Or an imaginative ISTP or really social INTP. I used to think my female friend was INTP but she seems closer to INFP, but she's also debatably the smartest girl I know. I also reckon NTJs are either less common than NTPs or just less noticeable. I have rarely met ENTJs in my life and I don't know if I've EVER met an INTJ.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Word.

Great mindmates and maybe playmates; but the rest is just sort of empty.

Empty? We are so not empty! Not all of us at least. I have a big heart, really. I would really like to meet an NT girl (except probably ENTJ), but they're hard to find.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Ones that aren't their own? ;)
INTP men are often cited as the worse partners, in terms of relationship satisfaction. I think the general obliviousness toward/intolerance of the emotional needs of others is the biggest problem.

Personally, I could be plenty appreciative of their emotional needs and I would pay a lot of attention to them and therefore hopefully pick up when they have something wrong. But I have a feeling I would only side with them in a situation if I felt like they were in the right, as I do with my friends sometimes, so that might be a difficult point.

Although, if they were an NT, I'd probably be more inclined to agree with them since our thinking wouldn't be totally different like with other types, especially SJs.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Empty? We are so not empty! Not all of us at least. I have a big heart, really. I would really like to meet an NT girl (except probably ENTJ), but they're hard to find.

I was generalizing from experience. I usually don't get the level of emotional connect I need from an NT, although I do better with Ps. Unless the guy has been forced into a crash test situation where he's had to develop that skill, most NT guys don't figure that stuff out or appreciate it until later, I'll have to take all the emotional risks and invest all the energy from my end to make things happen; and I'm no longer at a point where I feel like having to help someone get up to speed.

I just want to buy COTS and take my purchase home to enjoy. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... and you call yourself a techie. :doh:

"commercial off-the-shelf"

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
So, where do you find female INTx?
Try a biochemical lab. Libraries are overrated...
And if you do find one, be a little more clear and direct. This flirting thing... is there any manual anywhere on the planet??? I need a copy.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
You'll read fro 4 minutes before you throw it in the trash.

Caesar

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, where do you find female INTx?
Try a biochemical lab. Libraries are overrated...
And if you do find one, be a little more clear and direct. This flirting thing... is there any manual anywhere on the planet??? I need a copy.

Not every INTx female enjoys science. But almost all of them, however, enjoy books...