• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

INTJs are...

• Awesome!

Votes: 51 65.4%
  • okay I guess... whats so special about them?

Votes: 27 34.6%

• Total voters

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I only make my bed when people may be coming over, and I'm funny you just don't get it.
Also an INTJ can be great at sports; I dont know where that came from.

The rest of these compliments are spot on! Muchas gracias

I think a mature INTJ can be good at sports, when the Se starts to come out. But most are not, they may take an interest in sports in the abstract sense, but actually playing them requires a quickness of action which most INTJs lack. They'd probably make excellent coaches, not so excellent players.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
Neither one. I'm commenting about the disproportionate lack of ISTJ's on MBTI forums vs. the large number there are in real life. Even if they're there, but, as you said, disguising themselves as INTJ's because they're mistyped, it's still a pretty small number when you consider how large a percentage of the population is ISTJ.
Most S types do not find MBTI to be interesting.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ's crack me because you are so dry.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's not enough, because I've heard that INTJs usually end up in bed with people that come over. :newwink:

Oh? I thought they'd end up in the dungeon.

Neither one. I'm commenting about the disproportionate lack of ISTJ's on MBTI forums vs. the large number there are in real life. Even if they're there, but, as you said, disguising themselves as INTJ's because they're mistyped, it's still a pretty small number when you consider how large a percentage of the population is ISTJ.

So you ARE saying that many INTJs are boring enough to make INTJforum as still as the inside of a deep freeze.

I guess I was mislead by the perverted, sinister, mildly deranged fascinating, charismatic, creative ones I've happened to encounter.

Random Ness

As for humor, the INTJ I know is very witty, but also can not be good at telling jokes, like laughing before the punchline or saying something nobody really understands.

coconut

MBTI Type
INTJ
So you ARE saying that many INTJs are boring enough to make INTJforum as still as the inside of a deep freeze.

I'm sorry, did I miss something? I don't remember saying anything about INTJ's, or even about ISTJ's, except as regards their presence on MBTI forums.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
As for humor, the INTJ I know is very witty, but also can not be good at telling jokes, like laughing before the punchline or saying something nobody really understands.

Don't they say things nobody really understands on purpose, just to see if someone will understand it?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't they say things nobody really understands on purpose, just to see if someone will understand it?
Or, we throw out off-the-wall, extreme, or bizarre comments just to see what kind of response they will get (a conversational experiment).

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Or, we throw out off-the-wall, extreme, or bizarre comments just to see what kind of response they will get (a conversational experiment).

Like when I told my boss yesterday that the building was probably turning into a big baked potato? That kind of comment?

MBTI Type
INTJ

I can only speak for me, but sometimes I desperately want to be understood and can't make it happen. I say things nobody understands sometimes, but I never want it to be that way.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Like when I told my boss yesterday that the building was probably turning into a big baked potato? That kind of comment?
That seems more like a Ne-type wild comment. I was thinking more along the lines of the comment I made on some other thread that governments could issue murder licenses to reduce excess population, similar to how hunting licenses are used to control certain wild animal populations.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Must read very carefully before I post anything that an INTJ may read.
INTJs smile...when they are contemplating a dastardly plan.
I love your stony faces and your monotone voices:wubbie:, especially when you are actually very emotional at the time. I love that the ones in my life hate my public displays of emotion and gratitude, (but secretely they're tickled pink.)

Oh wait, this is the hate thread. I hate them when they are being arseholes for the sake of it, and how they can be wet blankets, smothering all the fun out of things, when they think things have gone too far. I hate how stupidly stubborn they can be. I hate it when they are always right, even when they are wrong, wrong, wrong. Even when they change their minds, they are always right. And they won't tell you why they changed their mind.....grrr.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Must read very carefully before I post anything that an INTJ may read.
INTJs smile...when they are contemplating a dastardly plan.
I love your stony faces and your monotone voices:wubbie:, especially when you are actually very emotional at the time. I love that the ones in my life hate my public displays of emotion and gratitude, (but secretely they're tickled pink.)
I've been told this before.

You are right about the speech patterns. I become most animated when discussing some intellectual or technical topic, perhaps work-related; or when explaining how to do something. When discussing something very personal and emotional, however, I do just the reverse and make sure to speak in as even and restrained a tone as possible. I do not trust myself to do anything else.

Oh wait, this is the hate thread. I hate them when they are being arseholes for the sake of it, and how they can be wet blankets, smothering all the fun out of things, when they think things have gone too far. I hate how stupidly stubborn they can be. I hate it when they are always right, even when they are wrong, wrong, wrong. Even when they change their minds, they are always right. And they won't tell you why they changed their mind.....grrr.
We do hate to be wrong. So much so that when someone finally does prove us wrong (prove, not assert, assume, or cajole), we accept the information and adopt the new, more correct point of view. Thus, we are right!

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
My INTJ ex is officially too successful and important and busy to keep in touch with me now. Douchebag.

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
You guys talk like freakin' robots.

Fine, to a point. But occasionally loosening up would be good.

Still, an INTJ and I are building a particle accelerator. If there's one strength you guys have it's depth of knowledge and shameless ambition.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys talk like freakin' robots.

Fine, to a point. But occasionally loosening up would be good.

Still, an INTJ and I are building a particle accelerator. If there's one strength you guys have it's depth of knowledge and shameless ambition.
This would actually be two. But who's counting?