• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

INTJs are...

• Awesome!

Votes: 51 65.4%
  • okay I guess... whats so special about them?

Votes: 27 34.6%

• Total voters

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^aw, Pegacorn. :eek:uch:

I hate an INTJ now, too then.
Let us rally an INFJ army and unleash them upon her!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
* looking down on others, especially when they *feel* someone is imcompetent or a moron

*assume automatically that they *are* competent and their vision is always correct

*treat people like machines and get aggrevated when they cannot operate them properly, blaming the 'machine' for being defective :rolli:

* have a huge stick up their asses and need to let go more

* get aggrevated when others aren't prioritizing time-efficiency, even while during their free time (not just at work) and seem to not grasp the fact that not everyone has an orgasm everytime they can plan everything to maximum efficiency.

There.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
They have that "my shit smells better than everyone else's" type of arrogance that just drives me up the wall.
They're fun to practice debate with though =P

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
*treat people like machines and get aggrevated when they cannot operate them properly, blaming the 'machine' for being defective :rolli:

* get aggrevated when others aren't prioritizing time-efficiency, even while during their free time (not just at work) and seem to not grasp the fact that not everyone has an orgasm everytime they can plan everything to maximum efficiency.

Very true. These two especially. Don't get me wrong, I loved and lived with an INTJ for years, but somehow scolding me for things that were simply not going away (yes, every 6 months or so I do something "really stupid" like lose my keys and NO, I can't just "fix it" by paying attention more, genius) or worse, for not being exactly like them and planning my days off like I was on some kind of mission from god drove me crazy.

Also, they rarely want to have fun connecting things together in a "what if" fashion. What fun is it to have a big brain if you never go out and play?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hate is a very strong word, i find it quite difficult to hate anyone.
I think INTJ's are pretty cool. I have yet to understand which people i know irl are INTJ's so it's hard to relate exactly how i feel. The INTJ's i've seen on this forum seem interesting, no huge love as yet though. Everone is an individual anyway:shrug:

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I think reversing the topic premise would make for a more concise thread.

Don't get me wrong, I loved and lived with an INTJ for years, but somehow scolding me for things that were simply not going away (...) drove me crazy.

You mean like cheating on him?

Also, they rarely want to have fun connecting things together in a "what if" fashion. What fun is it to have a big brain if you never go out and play?

It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. INTJs are dominant intuitives, after all. The "play" goes on inside their heads, and then, unlike INTPs, they go and actually do things in the real world.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
I personally like INTJs, but they can be real jerks for the smallest reason. But like I said in the other thread, I think the good of a type can outway the bad. It just depends on the person to make that happen.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
I wouldn't hate an INTJ. An INTJ is either joking, or absolutely right. Besides, most INTJ's are as perverted and twisted as I am. I like.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You really have (at least some of) us pegged, Satine:

* looking down on others, especially when they *feel* someone is imcompetent or a moron
I'm aware of this, and have learned to recognize the feeling and not act upon it. I have been rewarded by getting to know some very caring and competent people, once I got beyond my own reflexive expectations.

*assume automatically that they *are* competent and their vision is always correct
I'm aware of this as well, and generally know when to stand my ground, and when to admit my ignorance. I often associate a confidence level, or likelihood of correctness to my assertions, at least internally.

OK, so I haven't had as much luck with this one, but it is reinforced by my work environment where many people operate the same way. It then takes me unawares sometimes in encounters elsewhere.

* have a huge stick up their asses and need to let go more
"Need to let go more"? Probably. I can plan to be spontaneous, though.

This one I admit is a huge pet peeve for me. I don't even try -- I just automatically notice inefficiency, along with usually half a dozen more efficient/effective ways to do the same thing. I can hold my tongue (with effort), but can't stop my thoughts.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
INTJs are goobers and I love them :wubbie:
Most people don't get their humor and jokes, but I do.
And they really are usually right...
I love softening them up and maybe even making them a bit uncomfortable. They need it!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I must admit, I love how the "Hate an INTJ thread?" seems to have naturally turned into a "they really are right most of the time" thread...

:laugh:

*cue shift to actually hating on intjs*

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must admit, I love how the "Hate an INTJ thread?" seems to have naturally turned into a "they really are right most of the time" thread...

..what can you expect when it's a bunch of fluffy NFs commenting on it?

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx

I'll show you fluffy. :laugh:
Umm, okay... Hmmm... You guys can be real jerks sometimes. You think that you know everything. You know whats right and wrong but don't care which side you act upon. Some of you guys like to act on the wrong side just for attention or for your own selfishness.

Thats all I got.

rav3n

When it comes to relationships, can you explain to me how INTJs are right most of the time? :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Seriously, woman, the *one* time I do not profess my undying love for this breed, and actually tear them a new one :D

You cannot say I went :wubbie: on them this time :alttongue:

Btw, an adorable :doh:-trait of theirs:

Their Ni can be surprisingly clueless when it comes to people, especially those they love, and they can be surprisingly clumsy at playing around with banter, wordgames and flirting, but are incredibly adorable when they actually venture there, knowing that it's not a game they can own :D

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'll show you fluffy. :laugh:
Umm, okay... Hmmm... You guys can be real jerks sometimes. You think that you know everything. You know whats right and wrong but don't care which side you act upon. Some of you guys like to act on the wrong side just for attention or for your own selfishness.

Thats all I got.

I wouldn't hate an INTJ. An INTJ is either joking, or absolutely right.

INTJs are goobers and I love them :wubbie:
Most people don't get their humor and jokes, but I do.
And they really are usually right...
I love softening them up and maybe even making them a bit uncomfortable. They need it!

When it comes to relationships, can you explain to me how INTJs are right most of the time? :devil:

See above two comments.

We can't help it if other people don't make rational sense.

:cheese:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I seriously love your kinda rough around the edges approach though. It has such childlike innocence and purity combined with such determination to succeed that it's just hot :drool: