• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] An NTs Experience with ESFPs:

Circe

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
In a romantic relationship, for however long. Have you had any? What have they been like?

I'm asking because I have had an on/off relationship with as ESFP for a little over two years. In the mood for some cool stories, possibly funny rants. :)

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In a romantic relationship, for however long. Have you had any? What have they been like?

I'm asking because I have had an on/off relationship with as ESFP for a little over two years. In the mood for some cool stories, possibly funny rants. :)

I had one. For 3+ years. Closest I've ever been to someone. She knew everything about me and there was a mutual sense of loyalty. We would have done just about anything for each other. In the end, however, we realized that we had a ton of respect for each other, but we just weren't on the same page in life. There were a lot of differences to overcome and we could have overcome them, but we both felt like we'd be giving up an awful lot of our own personalities in order to make it work.

A large part of the problems we had were her wanting to "go out and party all the time" and me wanting to "stay home and think all the time." :D She knew how much I cared about her, but as time went on I think she felt neglected - like I wasn't interested in spending time with her in her element, doing the things she loves to do.