• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are you thinking right now?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We have two large feeling threads in both the thinking and feeling forums. Where's the logic at?

thinking.jpg

I'll start: I want to calculate the amount of traffic congestion that would be saved if a newer, faster system of traffic light operation were implemented. I've been at some stops where I sit for minutes at a backed up light, while the road with the green light is virtually empty. There must be a cheap way of adding rudimentary sensors that can network the lights together as well as time certain situations so different groups of cars hit all green lights for a longer period of time.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Is there actually a correlation between a man's penor and his shoe size?

I've always wondered.

Quintessence

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
I want to calculate the amount of traffic congestion that would be saved if a newer, faster system of traffic light operation were implemented. I've been at some stops where I sit for minutes at a backed up light, while the road with the green light is virtually empty. There must be a cheap way of adding rudimentary sensors that can network the lights together as well as time certain situations so different groups of cars hit all green lights for a longer period of time.

Well, I'm no expert, nor even a layman in queuing theory, but I'd say that as traffic becomes more and more congested there is less and less feasibility to any system of queuing for the "packets" in flow. That system seems like it'd work better as traffic cooled down and the packets flow in more of a patter rather than sit in one.

Maybe it could be done like this... If persons would at least map their routes to various key and typical destinations into their gps system, then a database could be formed. As people do this all across the grid the quantum-computing mainframe would determine an idealistic set of parameters for shifting the lights so that the durations of lights being red or green, or even yellow would be altered so that people could minimize the use of brakes, which is the main thing that pisses people off anyway.

Let Data do it.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am thinking of an efficient way to extract my nasal mucus.

The finger will remain a classic.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm wondering if IT is spying on me.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I'm wondering how it must feel to have a proper and healthy sleeping pattern : (

Edit: now I'm wondering, didn't they change the dude fron blues clues?? :ninja:

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm thinking I should really take a shower before I can scrape salt off my back..

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Haters gonna hate...

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
Is there actually a correlation between a man's penor and his shoe size?

I've always wondered.

haha... I take it you mean penis lol... and no.

I want more tuna sandwiches. I am so ready to get off work. And why don't wealthy politicians donate their salary to charity? Damn, I want some more money!

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Edit: now I'm wondering, didn't they change the dude fron blues clues?? :ninja:

Yes, Steve was replaced with Joe. Steve went off to college because he nailed his SAT with a huge thanks to the salt and pepper shakers.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
I should probably get some sleep...but i'm too addicted to this site that even when I fall asleep I have dreams about this Typology Central place. A bit sketchy.

Levitas

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm thinking about why I dream in black and white...