• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Sketch Comedy

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not sure if there is already a thread like this, but there needs to be:

Sketch Comedy is the shit. So much so that it's brand has wafted through time and gained steam along the way. It is awesome! I kept wondering if I should have a point to this thread... nah. NTs can create structure out of nada, right?

My favorites are the Red Skelton Show, Chappelle's Show, Monty Python's Flying Circus, and of course MADtv and Saturday Night Live.

YAY Sketch Comedy!!!!

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
haha are you kidding? nice. I am extremely familiar with Living Colour, but i only had time to list my fav's. Glad other ppl on the webernet know too! :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
You guys should check out SCTV, the Carol Burnett Show, and The Ben Stiller Show. I can't stand Ben Stiller as an actor, but his sketch show was good.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mr. Show With Bob and David. Maybe the best American sketch comedy show in history. Litrally every episode has at least one great, memorable sketch, and sometimes that's all there is.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
You guys should check out SCTV, the Carol Burnett Show, and The Ben Stiller Show. I can't stand Ben Stiller as an actor, but his sketch show was good.

zoolander.bmp

zoolander.jpg

zoolander.jpg

zoolander2wb0dc5.jpg

Die

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ben Stiller's Tropic Thunder makes up for all his crappy movies, in my opinion.

Although that has largely something to do with the awesomeness of some of the other actors involved.

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
hahahaha Zoolander... I love how he looks like he's eating a mildly sour Warhead lol... even while listening the industrial grade iPod (Doubles for a brick/paperweight)

I think the first time I cried watching this stuff was in middle school when Snoop Dogg and Tommy Davidson or David Alan Grier was guest starring on MADtv, and they did this "Real Motherfxxking" sketch... classic.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
How can you hate Zoolander? God.

The gas station scene was epic.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I first watched Zoolander when I was 11..

I had nightmares about it.. :laugh:

I can't imagine how terrible it must be, losing one's entire family in a freak gasoline fire accident

[YOUTUBE="2xXaYj33F0A"]Freak gasoline fire accident[/YOUTUBE]

I love this movie

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Ben Stiller did good a few times. Zoolander is his best effort.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
You are a sad excuse for a laugher.

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
since we're on the topic of ben stiller movies lol

I am watching meet the Fockers. Can someone please post a picture of his alleged son from the movie? too hilarious!

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Ben stiller sucks, except for his Oscar avatar skit. That was brilliant...