• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's, What Would Your Super Powers Be?

Within

Permabanned
I've changed my mind, It would just be immortality and the power to make 100 people of my own choice immortals as well.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
You can do that in God mode. You can do whatever you damn well feel like. If you feel like not using it, you don't have to.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
No. Games aren't life. I would like to be able to manipulate my own life if I felt so inclined, but the whole point of strategy games is to provide challenge. It's not like if I cheat in a strategy game everything I've always wanted will fall into place. No, I see them as totally different sort of situations.

Within

Permabanned
No. Games aren't life. I would like to be able to manipulate my own life if I felt so inclined, but the whole point of strategy games is to provide challenge. It's not like if I cheat in a strategy game everything I've always wanted will fall into place. No, I see them as totally different sort of situations.

It is a human survival instinct never to be satisfied with anything you get and always crave more and more. Therefore your chain of reasoning would end up in suicice, even if you were in god mode you are still only human unless your definition of god mode would include a complete remodeling of the thing you call you. And that is not something I would wish for anyway. ;)

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
On a side note, immortality would be torture. I'd hate to live forever. So you know. Each to their own. I want to have any option I want, you want to have eternal life. Seems pretty fitting for P vs J I guess.

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
On a side note, immortality would be torture.

Immortality, viewed in another sense, is freedom.

First of all, you have no need of a mate, because you are your legacy.

Second, you are free from time, because you have no limit of it.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
you can't go god mode cuz there is no god :3

well i can understand why some ppl would view it as torture, and most compromise for the end-my-life-when-i-want power, but alas, those are for pussies who can't take the heat

P.S do ppl get banned for cursing o_O cuz im f___ed then

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Immortality, viewed in another sense, is freedom.

First of all, you have no need of a mate, because you are your legacy.

Well that's if you actually don't want a mate / care about your legacy. Which I think is another P/J difference. Why do I care if people remember all my achievments after I die and can pass it all on? I'm dead!

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
The point of a legacy is probably the feeling you get before you die, when you realize that your invention, achievement, or discovery has changed the world. (lol i mean anything less shouldn't be considered a legacy.) but also the satisfaction you would get, realizing your passing a better world on to the following generations. Its mainly all for the good feeling you get b4 you die :\

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I can understand the creating a better world idea, yeah. Though if you're immortal, you won't get that good feeling before you die, knowing you'll pass on a better world, because you never will. You'll probably have to watch the Earth burn up and be destroyed actually.

Also, what happens when the universe ends? Do you die then or keep living in nothingness?

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
Well living forever is still a fantasy....for now :3 and yea you would keep "living" in the nothingness.
I mean, im still gunna want to do something with my life, at least do something to help benefit the human race as a whole before i die. Well at least until there is a legit way to become immortal. I think then my main goal would to discover a way to create life after everything else has died out.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
Well living forever is still a fantasy....for now :3 and yea you would keep "living" in the nothingness.
I mean, im still gunna want to do something with my life, at least do something to help benefit the human race as a whole before i die. Well at least until there is a legit way to become immortal. I think then my main goal would to discover a way to create life after everything else has died out.
:party2:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Wow, you're pretty intense there. Creating a way to survive after everything else is dead? That's Nuwho Rassilon ubervillain type of stuff.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
immorality would probably just make me even more bitter and cynical towards mankind and id probably end up wanting to an hero anyway

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
uhhh what is Nuwho Rassilon? and wanting to create/bring back life is evil? lol and the thing is, i would want to help mankind and stuff since i live forever, but once they realize that im immortal the goverment would prbly take me away and research me in a lab or something :\ So its either help and be famous, or observe in the background :(