• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's, What Would Your Super Powers Be?

Lark

I'd like lighting fast reflexes like be able to move so others, even the fastest, where like moving in slow motion. Basically see the Matrix stuff :laugh:

Failing that I think I'd like to be like the mad scientist guy in Sky High or have some sort of mental/telekinetic power over machines and technology, be able to get it all to do my bidding.

metasapiens

MBTI Type
N>JI
growing brain cells in my brain

GrowBrain.jpg

hits

MBTI Type
intp
invisibility;D! , could you imagine all the things you could subtlety Influence.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Telepathy.
I want to knowwwwww what everyone is always thinking.

rav3n

If we're given choice, they would be teleportation and telekinesis.

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I would be a shapeshifting, interdimensional being or maybe just flight.

Thinkaboutit

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've always wanted to rewind time and slow it down.
I'd be an amazing fighter and athlete. Slow things down so I can never be touched or just rewind until I get it right. Also I could kill people I don't like over and over with no repercussions.
Imagine all the crazy social experiments you could do with no consequences!

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol. you need a code..

Like Dexter.

1.Immortality.
Just think of the freedom. I could just go were ever i wanted to without needing to think about food or whatever.

And i would learn a lot making me sooner or later good in what ever my interest might be.

In previous discussions i ended up with a small adjustment. So that if someone casts me into some iron block or whatever i could just choose to die. if i could not stand the waiting for corrosion.

Selective lifetime i called it.

2. What thinkaboutit posted.

3. Invisibility.
a must have mixed with teleport.
ooo the knowledge and perfect world i could help make with it.

Last edited:

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
i would want to be nicest guy in the world :) and also have big muslce

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'd want to have the ability to read minds and scan memories. It's an extremely powerful ability when used properly but it's not so overpowered that there would be no challenge in accomplishing my goals. An auxillary ability that allows me to telepathically copy the knowledge and mental abilities of others would also be nice. For example, being able to instantly master Muay Thai, become a mental calculator, or learn everything that an individual knows about a language simply by being in contact with them.

Other than that, Reed Richard-style super genius would also be nice since it would allow me to obtain just about any other power that I could wish for simply due to a mastery over technology.

You seem to already have the superpower of Deathly Seriousness.
I'll need to zap you with my Stupid Fun Ray!

This is a serious topic, you guys! Being an adult is serious business. Super serious!

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Probably to be completely without emotion.
Or the ability to feel them properly.

Garivande

MBTI Type
INTP
I'd like a way to hypnotize other people to do what I want without having to explain why, and not having to stand next beside them to see that they understand how.

Most of all I hate making phone calls to people, in order to beg for something. Right now I have such a task at hand. :17425:
(trying to learn how to use smilies - couldn't find one who threw up...)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
My super power would be the power to arbitrate disagreements and make unbreakable resolutions.

As in if I say you have to pay child support, you are forced (via my nifty power) to pay child support whether you have the intention of doing so or not.

Now apply this to international negotiations. Think of the possibilities.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
My super power would be the power to arbitrate disagreements and make unbreakable resolutions.

As in if I say you have to pay child support, you are forced (via my nifty power) to pay child support whether you have the intention of doing so or not.

Geass?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP

I'd use that power for blowjobs.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
All I want is to be able to fly.... I'm just boring like that :tongue:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Telekinesis would probably be the most useful all-around ability.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
I would want immortality. Just watch how the universe unfolds itself, how far humanity would progress, what achievments we will make. Also watching stars being born and watching them die. Seeing the galaxies drift apart, basically the computer in Asimov's The Last Question The Last Question -- Isaac Asimov