• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT gallery, go go go!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How is it that that was your foot? Didn't you go to a hospital? A broken toe like that is perfectly fixable (unless you go fix it ovfourse!).

I once had my chin hanging from... well my chin. Just a scar now but looked very scary and ugly at the time. :D

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
I took an ambulance to the hospital.8 stitches and three weeks of antibiotics. If I had broken a bone or got an infection, it would have been amputated.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really? I didn't think they'd amputate the big toe that quickly, because it's pretty important when you walk and keep balance. So usually, everything that can be done to save it will be done.

My brother crushed his big toe once with several breaks (not split open like yours but still bloody.) and they didn't amputate his toe. *shrug*

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
They might have been scaring me into taking the meds. It was a small hospital in rural Virginia, they may not have skills your brothers doctors had. Or they could have neen shitting me for whatever reason.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Give it its own blog, then. Whatever it takes to keep it from assaulting me when I want to look at NT pictures!

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
It's so freaking disturbing. I'm not a sunshiny type of girl, but there needs to be some non-gory cheer up in here.

16i9jxd.jpg

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Back to the toe.