• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT gallery, go go go!

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
peoples eyebrow

37660_1544720298853_1260371625_31541532_790588_n.jpg

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
That foot thing seriously just made me vomit a bit.

D:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Stop quoting the toe picture, for Pete's sake!

(What happened, seriously?)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
wait wait this toe picture needs greater explanation. what do you mean caught the ground???

i'm having a really hard time just picturing you running and then RIIIIIP

hello bone.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Keep quoting the toe pic!

Must've been some time after, no blood.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I can't imagine it's real.

Because of it is...no, it just can't be. I've decided it is not real, therefore, in my reality it is not real.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
So that pic is within 10 minutes or so of the injury. It's weird there's no blood, right? I asked the emt's about it and they told the bodies natural response to tearing trauma is to constrict the blood vessels at the site, preventing excessive bleeding. A neat adaptation.

Details: I was training jiu jitsu and shot in for a single leg takedown. In the move, I used my left leg to drive my body down and forward in order to grab the other guy's leg at the knee. After driving forward, the left leg then comes forward in between the other guys legs in order to stand up with the guys leg to make him fall over.

In the transition between driving off the left leg and swinging it forward to stand up, the big toe wanted to stay where it was while the rest of my body wanted to move.