• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Any other ENTPs REALLY attracted to ENFPs?

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm an ENFP, borderline ENTP.

Almost EVERY ENTP (five) I have ever known has been really attracted to me, and I have usually been really attracted to them.

The attraction is extremely physical. There is always a ton of chemistry. We're like racoons on a can of beans, we can't stay away from eachother. (Infact, i'm seeing an ENTP right now.)

I was wondering if any other ENTPs/ENFPs experience this? I just find it so unusual that all the guys i've been really attracted to were ENTPs.

Why is this? Is this just a coincedence, or do ENTPs/ENFPs really have some odd raw connection?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont like ENFPs, they can be so full of themselves, it's terrifieing. Besides that I need to say that cause my heart belongs to Satine only and you cant serve two Gods never ever :D

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not at all full of myself. Maybe it's just that ENFPs are veery confident? It could come off as arrogance. Same goes for ENTPs, by the way. They seem pretty full of themselves too.. :p But again, confidence can give that impression.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*raises hand*

I've never met any ENFP males as of yet, but I have liked all (of the mature) ENFPs and we are very close friends.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENTP/ENFP duo is go. :) I think the ENFP and the ENTP would be awesome partners in crime. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They'ld probably sit on a bench all day tipping each others backs saying: "Your are the best !" , " No you are the best !" , "No you are the best !"

Ouh no :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dont like ENFPs, they can be so full of themselves, it's terrifieing. Besides that I need to say that cause my heart belongs to Satine only and you cant serve two Gods never ever :D

You rang, my darling? *pats Entropie on the head* :smooch:

Chloe

2 ENTPs gave me "love of their life" status within 1 week, beat that!!! :cheese::cheese:

(the fact that one withdrew it soon after ISNT important for this study. :yim_rolling_on_the_)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
maybe it's just ENTP guys chasing tail, but as for me, no. possibly great friends, but no.

i'm more into INFP guys as far as NFs go.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Indeed, initially ENTPs and ENFPs can feel some sort of attraction with each other. However, they do not stick. Rare will it be to find a long lasting relationship between an ENTP and ENFP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Indeed, initially ENTPs and ENFPs can feel some sort of attraction with each other. However, they do not stick. Rare will it be to find a long lasting relationship between an ENTP and ENFP.

yeah, let's face it, the chemistry might be AMAZING, but not much about Ne dominance says "lasting" :tongue:

so then there's Fi and Ti... but they're gonna argue... so when they disagree over something really crucial, there's not much glue left...

this is kind of the same way i feel about ENFP-ENFP too. if a couple works it out, awesome, but i doubt it's frequent

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
not in the least

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Not exactly, but the Ne <--> Ne highway is a lot of fun, mainly because we can spout bullshit for hours on end and still be entertained. God help anyone listening in on the conversation; they may never leave the same.