• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
When you are depressed, INTPs are useful because their very existence is a proof that there are a lot of people who are more screwed and fucked-up than you could ever possibly dream to be.

They're the ultimate losers type, somehow. :huh:

(That's why I like them, or at least, some of them)

Dude, you sound like a stupid cheerleader right out of a Hollywood teenage movie, whether it's your poor deductive reasoning skills, values or vocabulary.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Dude, you sound like a stupid cheerleader right out of a Hollywood teenage movie, whether it's your poor deductive reasoning skills, values or vocabulary.

And what should you infer, then?? :newwink:

Candid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I just had to make my first post here. ;)
INTPs are awesome.
I only know two, though. The world unfortunately lacks them.
But the fictional ones are always that cool character.

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
I just had to make my first post here. ;)
INTPs are awesome.
I only know two, though. The world unfortunately lacks them.
But the fictional ones are always that cool character.

There must be a lot of INTP fiction writers for that to occur. Real life; not so much.

sculpting

One of my pals is an INTP. I showed him the MBTI description and he had the strangest moment of near Fe.

He said it was so awesome that I showed him that because he felt like he had come from another planet that had been distroyed and the survivors had been scattered over the surface of this planet.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'm nearly certain that one of my bosses is an INTP -- particularly, the never-without-a-crazy-but-surprisingly-viable-idea subtype. He also frequently drops things. Good man.

Qre:us

I appreciate INTPs for being the pilot model for the wondrous phenomenon that finally became the...dun dun dun.....ENTPs!!!

*THONK* *ZAP* *BOOM*

Warning: coolness applied

:glasses:--------->:2ar15:

:happy0065:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Come ON Qre, that's mean.

(grins )

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't think I'm a mean person, but I don't know why, being too close to some INTPs frequently unleashes my worst sadistic, misanthropic instincts. And it goes with a deep feeling of embarrassment and pity.

This is disturbing. :huh:

Yes, very disturbing.

I guess it probably tells more about me than about them.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate INTPs for being the pilot model for the wondrous phenomenon that finally became the...dun dun dun.....ENTPs!!!

*THONK* *ZAP* *BOOM*

Warning: coolness applied

:glasses:--------->:2ar15:

:happy0065:

Come ON Qre, that's mean.

(grins )

I don't think I'm a mean person, but I don't know why, being too close to some INTPs frequently unleashes my worst sadistic, misanthropic instincts. And it goes with a deep feeling of embarrassment and pity.

Yes, very disturbing.

Im pretty sure there is an INTP hate thread/ENTP self-apreciation thread you jealous ENTPs can post this wit in. ;)

And you don't need to reply, I already know what you are going to say. ENTP comebacks are more predictable than gravity.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Yes, very disturbing.

You know that's not the first time I've heard that. My sister says my cynicism is like a super power, an ultra corrupting force. She says she can't look at blind people anymore without a part of her wondering if they're faking or not.

L

Lasting_Pain

You know that's not the first time I've heard that. My sister says my cynicism is like a super power, an ultra corrupting force. She says she can't look at blind people anymore without a part of her wondering if they're faking or not.

I do that to people all the time. Except I do not know where to stop.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTPs are too busy sucking themselves off to realize the INTJ across the room already solved the problem and moved on to something more important weeks ago.

;)

Just kidding; I like INTPs, usually. I just tend to pull a lot of the same stupid bullshit they do, so they're not as different and mystifying as INTJs (or INFJs, for that matter) to me.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not feeling very appreciated in this thread :(

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why don't you go play hide-and-go-second-guess-yourself-until-you-collapse-into-existential-meltdown?

It's a perennial favorite among INTPs I know, personally. ;)