• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

Anentropic IxTx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Just an annoying random question - why do people tend to react to being ignored?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
shall i ignore you so you have yourself an answer? :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
fishing.gif

We've been discovered.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to sacrifice a small furry animal tonight in the name of the ENFP-goddess, who forsakes all that is INTPish.

*impersonates ENFP-goddess*

"All I require from you as a token of devotion, my young INTP, is your own heart on a silver plate, and you shall no longer be forsaken..."

Forget the small animal, I'll just sacrifice you.

Sigh..see aforementionned instructions by ENFP-goddess with regards to sacrifce.

It's pitty/sympathy love.... Mac Knows it, I know it, we know it....
:(

Now you really are fishing for compliments.... but not only that they have to have the right motive... Your so fussy... damned INTPs :D

fishing.gif

We've been discovered.

WH..should we hug them anyways? Or should we make 'em fish some more first? :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmmm...alright, alright :wubbie: and :hug:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
WOW we managed to squeeze a hug out of an INTP... Damn we managed to squeeze a smilie outta one.. Amargith girl we're making progress!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We'll conquer them all eventually, one by one...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't get too excited. He's rather free with his hugs.

Also, he's not really an INTP.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh I hug.

And worse.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
WOW we managed to squeeze a hug out of an INTP... Damn we managed to squeeze a smilie outta one.. Amargith girl we're making progress!

Nah, he does that a bit, he's kinda broken. Be careful though he may start with hugs but usually moves on to humping.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah, he does that a bit, he's kinda broken. Be careful though he may start with hugs but usually moves on to humping.

*grabs the water spray bottle just in case*

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I didn't post anything here yet, even though 20% of my friends are INTP (which is the most common type). So I will do it now.
What the Garg loves about you INTPs is: you actually get us / me. INTPs and INTJs are like close family. I say something and you understand it, while others sit around, puzzling about what I meant. :D

Also I like your logic, your humor and basically everything. I haven't found any disturbing or annyoing traits so far.
Well, except for this one INTP buddy I used to have. Seems that if an INTP is still in his teens and not mature enough yet, there will be some troubles. But I think that's not INTP typical; more of a problem in general.

INTPs, I love you with all my "robo heart". :D