• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

A

A window to the soul

I get a little wordy about this sort of thing cuz I luv you so. Here goes...

I adore INTP's for all the reasons I've mentioned before in another thread:
Genius, innovative, charming, interesting, witty, generous, serious, analytical, funny, fun, playful, easy going, perfectionist, dreamer, disorganized (w/some things), very, very loyal, fearless of some of the things I'm afraid of... will suddenly come out of their introverted shell kicking asses and taking names when necessary.

A

A window to the soul

INTP Texas Style...

Oh I wouldn't go that far. Who would be able to handle all the ego? :rofl1:

My INTP Dad used to play this song on the stereo when I was a kid, so it makes me think of him. I think he's perfect. Sorry the vids a little cheesy, it's all I could find to get the vid to embed right.
[YOUTUBE="bWCRBSz1zY4"]Oh Lord It's hard to be humble...[/YOUTUBE]

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
My new fiction hero is an INTP :D. When I first thought him out, I thought he'd be an E, but once I got to know him a bit and wrote a few scenes, it was clear he's an introvert.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My new fiction hero is an INTP :D. When I first thought him out, I thought he'd be an E, but once I got to know him a bit and wrote a few scenes, it was clear he's an introvert.

I have two INTP characters, one is a cool cynical guy who is a drug dealer and the other one is a goofy awkward nerd.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^INTP fiction thread! :happy2:
I get a little wordy about this sort of thing cuz I luv you so. Here goes...

I adore INTP's for all the reasons I've mentioned before in another thread:
Genius, innovative, charming, interesting, witty, generous, serious, analytical, funny, fun, playful, easy going, perfectionist, dreamer, disorganized (w/some things), very, very loyal, fearless of some of the things I'm afraid of... will suddenly come out of their introverted shell kicking asses and taking names when necessary.

Those are good words. I can live with that.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are awesome.

This is fact.

The best MBTI type by a magnitude of 10 at the minimum.

But sometimes INTPs forget this. They get caught up in dealings with their inferiors: non-INTPs of lesser intelligence, dealings with icky feelings or whatnot.

So in addition to creating this forum for you (you're welcome), what other ways do you appreciate the greatest of MBTI types, the INTP?

It's been too long people.

APPRECIATE NOW

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made a video recording of myself revering and bowing before my own greatness. I watch this video every day and every time it fills me with so much joy and goodness. I have so much warmth and love to give. Who better than to give it back to myself. That is how much I appreciate the INTP.

How do you show your appreciation?

Noon

I appreciate Ti-doms because they're precise, succinct, witty, amazingly analytical, often committed to fairness, and they tend to possess a command of language that I find very attractive.

[/appreciation]

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
*appreciates*

Nah, it's not working. We suck :tongue:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate INTPs because they all smell like custard apples and pencil shavings. :wubbie:

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

I'm an INTP who discovered this substance last summer. Needless to say, it has consumed much of my conscious thought. I think it brings out Ni from a place that I don't even know about. I thought I was absent-minded while sober.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I appreciate how charismatic and socially skilled you make me look. Thanks guys =)

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
I appreciate INTP's for being not boring, and having their own opinions. And being able to discuss something without getting personal.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate how charismatic and socially skilled you make me look. Thanks guys =)

So you're more charismatic and socially skilled than a rock. Congrats.

I appreciate INTPs because they all smell like custard apples and pencil shavings. :wubbie:

And my monthly shower isn't helping! :(

I'm an INTP who discovered this substance last summer. Needless to say, it has consumed much of my conscious thought. I think it brings out Ni from a place that I don't even know about. I thought I was absent-minded while sober.

Yes, we also use that to push our procrastination/lethargy quotient past the infinite upper limit so that maybe it'll blip back into existence somewhere back within practical human range.

I appreciate Ti-doms because they're precise, succinct, witty, amazingly analytical, often committed to fairness, and they tend to possess a command of language that I find very attractive.
[/appreciation]

Me: "Language! Bow down and worship me! Mua ha ha ha!"
Language: "Yes, mistress. But can I -- "
Me: "NO."
Language: (rolls eyes) "...Yes, mistress."

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never really got the whole INTP and weed thing. I've smoked, heck, I'm dutch, the stuff is legal here, and I hated it. I just want to be myself. Something to relax with is fine with me, but weed doesn't relax, it changes.