• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
We should make an "INTP Appreciation Day."

You celebrate it by baking him a weeks worth of food, paying his internet bill, or taking him for a nice walk [don't forget your plastic bag].

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9

You celebrate it by baking him a weeks worth of food, paying his internet bill, or taking him for a nice walk [don't forget your plastic bag].

Don't be modest.
Every day should be an "INTP Appreciation Day"!!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Are you back with the one you dumped, or did you find yourself a fresh one?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

This is how I show my appreciation to mine every day... except my plastic baggie is always filled with treats and goodies. Oh yeah.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im glad the INTP appreciation thread is up and running again.

They need as much love as they can get. :cool:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
okay, so your laying on bed naked, i come over you gently kissing you on the lips few times. i kiss you on cheek after, then go down kissing your neck each side going bit lower every kiss, kissing you on collarbone going down a bit every kiss. add a little tongue when getting on nipple, sliding my tongue from the side of your tit to bottom and sliding to other tit, kiss a nipple with a little bit more tongue. few kisses on the stomach, bit tickling on the bellybutton with tongue, sliding my tongue down and teasing bit by going just a bit too far down your left leg, then sliding my tongue just a slightly over your clit and going on your right leg, but not that far this time, getting upper again, but this time gentle lick on the asshole and up from there with a moist slow lick deep on your pussy and kiss on the clit. now you can do bit imagining at this point. after a while ill start coming up kissing on stomach, tits and mouth and slowly penetrate in. and voilá now you can visualize having sex with an intp :newwink:

and btw when doing that deep moist lick inside your pussy i look like this http://www.quotesayings.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/albert-einstein.jpg

sorry but im bit drunk :D
:mellow:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
now THATS creepy

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
okay, so your laying on bed naked, i come over you gently kissing you on the lips few times. i kiss you on cheek after, then go down kissing your neck each side going bit lower every kiss, kissing you on collarbone going down a bit every kiss. add a little tongue when getting on nipple, sliding my tongue from the side of your tit to bottom and sliding to other tit, kiss a nipple with a little bit more tongue. few kisses on the stomach, bit tickling on the bellybutton with tongue, sliding my tongue down and teasing bit by going just a bit too far down your left leg, then sliding my tongue just a slightly over your clit and going on your right leg, but not that far this time, getting upper again, but this time gentle lick on the asshole and up from there with a moist slow lick deep on your pussy and kiss on the clit. now you can do bit imagining at this point. after a while ill start coming up kissing on stomach, tits and mouth and slowly penetrate in. and voilá now you can visualize having sex with an intp :newwink:

and btw when doing that deep moist lick inside your pussy i look like this http://www.quotesayings.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/albert-einstein.jpg

sorry but im bit drunk :D

cool story bro

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I just thought of something....

Next time I'm at a bar, I'm going to approach a guy and say,

"Hey, honey, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but, ummm, there's just something about you, well... that makes me want to gently lick on your asshole."

:wub:

"My name's S. Sapienne, wanna buy me a drink?"

:newwink:

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I'm not seeing very much "appreciation" of INTP's in this thread. The irony!