• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Aren't INTP's suppsoed to be the perverted ones, and INTJ's the celibate ones.:huh:

</stereotypology>

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Which type is the celibate pervert who sits in a park with binoculars and a rain coat, and you can't see their hands? And if I only do it on Sundays is it a "shadow function".?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
(Tries to visualize an INTP having sex)

*can't*

okay, so your laying on bed naked, i come over you gently kissing you on the lips few times. i kiss you on cheek after, then go down kissing your neck each side going bit lower every kiss, kissing you on collarbone going down a bit every kiss. add a little tongue when getting on nipple, sliding my tongue from the side of your tit to bottom and sliding to other tit, kiss a nipple with a little bit more tongue. few kisses on the stomach, bit tickling on the bellybutton with tongue, sliding my tongue down and teasing bit by going just a bit too far down your left leg, then sliding my tongue just a slightly over your clit and going on your right leg, but not that far this time, getting upper again, but this time gentle lick on the asshole and up from there with a moist slow lick deep on your pussy and kiss on the clit. now you can do bit imagining at this point. after a while ill start coming up kissing on stomach, tits and mouth and slowly penetrate in. and voilá now you can visualize having sex with an intp :newwink:

and btw when doing that deep moist lick inside your pussy i look like this http://www.quotesayings.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/albert-einstein.jpg

sorry but im bit drunk :D

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
oh you dirty finnish dog...

the appreciation in this thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and it is rather suspicious... IM ON TO YOU ALL *crazy eyes*

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wow, i thought ENTPs are narcissitic, or is it something that is inherent in all NT types?

What type puts "GOD" in their profile for type?

And personally, I really can't get enough, and am almost too touchy-feely. The difficulty is getting a girl to like you enough to have sex in the first place.

Amen.
Aren't INTP's suppsoed to be the perverted ones, and INTJ's the celibate ones.:huh:

</stereotypology>

Correct.

Thanks a lot Finland! Take it to the dirty forum!

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Something like this?

I've got a boner, lol :p

Sorry, I just view all INTP males as sexual innocents, caynt help it.

They are sexual innocents...
But they learn very quickly and enjoy their lessons thoroughly. Always, always at the top of the class! :cheese:

My issue was always with the, er, verbal, sexual innocence. Complete lack of raunch.
*Are you interested in having sex with me again, because I think we're very sexually compatible?* just doesn't do it for me....
I like me a dirty, dirty boy. :devil:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We aren't very verbal...

Try IM!

Himself

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:cry:

But you sound so serene, I can't possibly imagine you wanting to do naughty human things to female bits and beings.

:cry:

And personally, I really can't get enough, and am almost too touchy-feely. The difficulty is getting a girl to like you enough to have sex in the first place.

QFT.

And yes, we INTPs can be very good at hiding our sexual side. Personally, I may not be much to look at, but if a girl gives me a chance, I doubt she'll leave disappointed. (My INTJ/ISFJ exes would attest to that. :D)

No, I'm not trying to brag -- it's just that I know what to do, unlike the outside stereotypes of INTPs might suggest. *cough*SillySapienne's "sexual innocents"*cough* (BlueFlame has us nailed with the "learning quickly" part, though. Although her INTP's...peculiar way with words is not common to all of us.)

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would say most of us think about sex alot...I mean almost all of the time...however typically in punctuation marks to other thoughts...so if given a wide berth to put our theories to work...the guinea pig...I mean the lover...will generally be pleased.

the killer potatoe

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
They are sexual innocents...
But they learn very quickly and enjoy their lessons thoroughly. Always, always at the top of the class! :cheese:

My issue was always with the, er, verbal, sexual innocence. Complete lack of raunch.
*Are you interested in having sex with me again, because I think we're very sexually compatible?* just doesn't do it for me....
I like me a dirty, dirty boy. :devil:

1) not me.
2) yeah I did.
3) I would say that just to be funny, it would not be a serious attempt at sex.

QFT.

And yes, we INTPs can be very good at hiding our sexual side. Personally, I may not be much to look at, but if a girl gives me a chance, I doubt she'll leave disappointed. (My INTJ/ISFJ exes would attest to that. :D)
:yes:

No, I'm not trying to brag -- it's just that I know what to do, unlike the outside stereotypes of INTPs might suggest. *cough*SillySapienne's "sexual innocents"*cough* (BlueFlame has us nailed with the "learning quickly" part, though. Although her INTP's...peculiar way with words is not common to all of us.)

:yes:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
QFT.

And yes, we INTPs can be very good at hiding our sexual side.
Hiding your sexual side ? Isn't this was perverts do :whistling:
but if a girl gives me a chance, I doubt she'll leave disappointed. (My INTJ/ISFJ exes would attest to that. :D)

Aren't intps males' partners highest on dissatisfaction according the studies? :devil: