• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They make for awesome prodding targets :D

Himself

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This thread is simply fantastic. It's wonderful to know that INTP-appreciation isn't just limited to our own kind.

But enough of me...MOAR INTP LOVE! MOAR EGO INFLATION! :D

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I like you intp's. We tend to look alike except I think to be an intp you have to like math and science a lot.

no. you just have to be introverted, intuitive, thinking and percieving.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
INTPs are awesome.

This is fact.

The best MBTI type by a magnitude of 10 at the minimum.

But sometimes INTPs forget this. They get caught up in dealings with their inferiors: non-INTPs of lesser intelligence, dealings with icky feelings or whatnot.

So in addition to creating this forum for you (you're welcome), what other ways do you appreciate the greatest of MBTI types, the INTP?

wow, i thought ENTPs are narcissitic, or is it something that is inherent in all NT types?

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I like you intp's. We tend to look alike except I think to be an intp you have to like math and science a lot.

I know that's not true. Not even on here.

My INTP does not enjoy math, nor is he very good at it. He does love science though, but who doesn't. :nerd:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've heard through the grapevine that the males are well endowed. :O

I'm sure when you guys are actually feeling sexual, that that is appreciated, indeed.

:cheers:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
^^^

So basically all the time? I might be in the minority on that one though.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
(Tries to visualize an INTP having sex)

*can't*

(Tries to visualize Einstein getting his dick sucked)

*can't*

(Tries to visualize Einstein preforming cunnilingus)

*can*

*scratches head*

einstein-tongue.jpg

That's why!!!

:D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Einstein was a complete hound! Had numerous, numerous extramarital affairs and his second wife just looked the other way as long as he kept it out of the public eye. She was just happy to be seen as Einstein's wife.

And personally, I really can't get enough, and am almost too touchy-feely. The difficulty is getting a girl to like you enough to have sex in the first place.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Einstein was a complete hound! Had numerous, numerous extramarital affairs and his second wife just looked the other way as long as he kept it out of the public eye. She was just happy to be seen as Einstein's wife.
:horor:

*visualizes very dark and dirty things, pedestrian things, but dark and dirty pedestrian things*

*scratches mind's eye*

The horror, the horror!!!

I wonder how he moaned, no, I bet the perv liked being talked to, but he was a moaner and grunter as well, and I bet he had a thing for large breasts, and spent particular time and attention with/on the nipples, yeah, fo sho!!!

ew.

And personally, I really can't get enough, and am almost too touchy-feely. The difficulty is getting a girl to like you enough to have sex in the first place.
:wub:

Will you marry me, in a non-sexual, cyber kinda way?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Aw the cute little INTP's want some pats on the head.

(well, ok, jock is trying to get some pats on the cyber naughty bits)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
HAH! Should ask my gf about the text I sent her 30 minutes ago
Something like this?

I've got a boner, lol :p

Sorry, I just view all INTP males as sexual innocents, caynt help it.

...But wouldn't that be emotional infidelity? :nono:
Awww, okay, but I'm still allowed to have a cyber-crushywushy on you.

:smooch:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
(well, ok, jock is trying to get some pats on the cyber naughty bits)
It could be because my dad was an INTP, and he had a huge FLACCID wanker that I accidentally saw a few times, and that I slept with an INTP who was HUGE, and all that.

But, I try to not imagine INTP males as having any genitalia, they do not have penises, this includes Mr. Motie, and the mere thought of their having erect, functional penises, that, y'know, do and want stuff done to them!?!?!?

:horor:

So, yeah, they don't, they can't have naughty bits.

Conversely, I view INTP women as beautiful with potentially beautiful, ahem, bits.