• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Meh... as I tell that ladys if you see anything you've never seen before - hit it with a rake.

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I appreciate INTPs because in a group, we eye roll in unison.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate INTPs because in a group, we eye roll in unison.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kinda like those "cat videos" where they all turn their heads to watch something at the same time...

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think it would have been funnier if it continued for another ten minutes or so.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
<--- bad at most video games and loves playing dance dance revolution

(btw, I'm also an arrogant egomonster. I might not look like it because I admit when I am bad at stuff compared to other people, but I have the power to recognize my excellent skills in other ways and come to the conclusion that I am super awesome)

i still say DDR is more of an ENTP thing. (so, dividend, i guess your INTP & LunaLuminosity on the previous page of this thread are just super outstanding INTPs!)

i think the average INTP prefers a good FPS, or perhaps an engaging RPG.. and how can i forget strategy games? the simple mention is getting me jazzed to play a good game of civ..

I...... should've known from this :laugh:

Anyway, since I'm pretty sure I'm no longer INTP now, I'm awakening this to appreciate them without looking like a total egomonster :tongue:

Keep on solving the universe, universe solvers, and don't let it get you down. You are awesome and I know you know it....just remember it's not something you have to prove, but will eventually show if you let it. A lot of you have already helped me in my own discoveries.

:hug:

(combs hair nonchalantly)

pickledoctopus

MBTI Type
InTj
So.... this is a thread where we extol the virtues of INTP's? Well, if it helps at all, I know a few INTP's, and they seem like pretty nice guys.

Smart, too!

D

Dali

'Splitting hairs' should be my 18 yr-old INTP brother's tagline. Argh. It's especially frustrating when he goes out of his way to 'correct you' and it turns out he's wrong. I hope he'll grow out of it, or learn to temper that part of himself.

Otherwise he's awesome. He's brilliant and his heart's in the right place. He also loves books as much as I do (rare amongst my siblings) and we frequently connect on that.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Appreciating others will do you more good.