• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
The ongoing shameless bumping of this thread by some clown makes me think INTPs are far needier than is commonly known.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My first act as benevolent dictator of Paraguay -herd the INTPs into the barn and milk them. We can do that, right? INTPs are those things with the udders?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ongoing shameless bumping of this thread by some clown makes me think INTPs are far needier than is commonly known.
I believe I was quite clear in the opening post!

INTPs are awesome.

This is fact.

The best MBTI type by a magnitude of 10 at the minimum.

But sometimes INTPs forget this. They get caught up in dealings with their inferiors: non-INTPs of lesser intelligence, dealings with icky feelings or whatnot.

So in addition to creating this forum for you (you're welcome), what other ways do you appreciate the greatest of MBTI types, the INTP?

My first act as benevolent dictator of Paraguay -herd the INTPs into the barn and milk them. We can do that, right? INTPs are those things with the udders?

Do not molest the INTP.

Unless he likes it.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, Tallulah, I'd say you're an example of the correction... :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

So we milk them for... what? Nerdiness?

LOL! Trivia knowledge for all! Power to the proletariat!

EDIT: This is meant in all good fun. I love you guys.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
EDIT: This is meant in all good fun. I love you guys.

Yes, but in doing so, you killed the thread that made us feel good about ourselves...

:steam:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
No sorry I don't apprecaite it, I'm dyslexic - you're a controll freak... :) ;)

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
It lives.
IT LIVES!
The appreciation thread lives again!!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bastards!

I'm sorry!!! I thought it was funny! And I did say "I love you guys" at the end.

My dad's an INTP, and he's really cool. He's always learning cool new things, and we get along really well. He has a ridiculous, goofy sense of humor, and tends to make up songs about random things when he's in a good mood (which is hilarious, since he isn't the best singer in the world).