• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: how transparent are you

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
On a scale of 1 to 10?

An INTP friend insists that he can't trust me because I am "always up to something". Coming from an INTP I think that puts me at about 4 or 5.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
101 % convincing always :D

uebergewicht-mann-schrotflinte_~b11794.jpg

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I usually always have a reason for doing something so I'd say a 9.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm transparent about as much as possible so the few things I'm not transparent on, no one suspects I'm hiding anything.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

The question has changed and so has my answer. I'm with Jennifer on this one. Most of the time I am extremely open, which hides the fact that I hide facts.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Damn, you're right. Sneaky little rabbit. Thank you for bring me to my senses.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Probably like a 9, I can't lie very well nor so I have any ability to mask what I'm really thinking.

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
I changed the question because I knew my fellow NTs would be too pansy to answer the first one.

As transparent as a winner of a wet t-shirt contest!

Aha... don't need to cover anything up when you can draw attention to something else instead, and it allows you to hide things out in the open. I hope touching is allowed. :D

Probably like a 9, I can't lie very well nor so I have any ability to mask what I'm really thinking.

Lying is a lot more effort than it's worth. Figures some NTs are too lazy for it.

F

figsfiggyfigs

If I try, I can hide anything.. However, I don't like lying, in fact, it's nearly impossible for me if it's not serious enough for me to hide. I giggle when I do x)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Transparent on motivations? I usually try to be at all times. I hate manipulation because I hate being manipulated.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought I was transparent but after recent events/blow-ups, I asked about it. I was told "not very".

Wow. :shock:

I don't believe it.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
6...ish?

Most days people know everything about me and my motives, so much so that I don't even know what I'm doing and seem surprised everyone else does.

Other days I'm an enigma to most, including myself.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably 4-5. I will usually share my motivations and reasons for doing things, especially when enlisting others' help. I am very stingy with personal information, though, and I share emotional content with very few.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'd like to think that I have a wall up so no one can see what I'm thinking.

However, there are those select few who know exactly what is going on in my rat maze of a mind. So I suppose it really matters on the audience.