• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJs and INTPs, How Sexual/Sensual are you? :)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why are the INTPs and INTJs together?

I don't find them all that similar.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
They are vastly different.

But, they are both introverts, intuitives, and thinkers, hence my curiosity regarding the subject at hand.

:)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are vastly different.

But, they are both introverts, intuitives, and thinkers, hence my curiosity regarding the subject at hand.

:)

I guess.

Here are the triads (from my perspective) with the type you're asking about in the middle:

ENTP
INTP
ISTP

ENTJ
INTJ
ISTJ

So whatever you think about those two groupings as a whole is probably accurate for the middle one.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ETPs and ETJs, I'd never bother to ask about their sexual proclivities.

Es are more, well, y'know.

:devil:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Though, some introverted intuitives can be some major freak-a-leeks, which I like..

Very much.

:ninja:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Though, some introverted intuitives can be some major freak-a-leeks, which I like..

Very much.

:ninja:

So?

Some _____ can be some major freak-a-leeks.

Choose from the following:

racists
vegetarians
Republicans
nuns
librarians
golfers
musicians
Scientologists
ESFPs
cab drivers
copy editors
grade school teachers
brunettes
thick women
Canadians
paraplegics

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
yeah, i guess most people are pervs, including myself. :newwink:

Shmooooooooo

MBTI Type
INTP
From the renowned Urban Dictionary:

Freak a Leek 32/27

A fukin 24/7/365 Sex Addict?!

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Thanks.

so sillysapiene, youre shopping for an intx playmate? or you just like group dirty talk?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lord bless us quickly with a distinction drawn between relational and sexual. The stunted physical expressions of N types are surely not paradigmatic of what it is to be in and of the world. Though INTPs with their rituals are probably closer to the world than INTJs with their inappropriate experiments.
Bless YOU, Kalach. Outstanding.

Sex is vastly overrated. There is just so much more in life to do.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Maybe? I don't know... Not really? Not that much?

Edit: I need some sort of ruler in order to judge how sexual/sensual I am. I have a feeling that it will be around the lower end of the spectrum though.

To be honest, I am not very interested in sexuality but I still have my urges every so often. I would most likely be more interested in it if I had a means to really express it, and if I felt comfortable doing it.

Make sense?

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
speaking for my INTJ as he reads over my shoulder, he's a got dam freak :alttongue:

his approach is much different from mine, though. for me sex is a way to express my love and feelings, but his approach to sex is more of a creative one; it's something to "figure out". expressing love isn't exactly the main thing on his mind so much as it is taking on a challenge to come up with new, fun things to do in bed so we're both pleased.

in his words, "it's like unlocking an achievement in a video game" :rofl1: