• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] overcome my p-ness

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
So this is a decision I've been mulling over and need to come to decision.

Should I sell my motorcycle?

Reasons to sell:

I don't use it much, motorcycles were a passion/intp geek out obsession but not o much anymore.

One more thing to maintain. I am acutely sensitive to the feeling of being employed by my belongings.

I could pay off my credit card. I don't have much debt, but I dont have a real plan to pay it off either.

Insurance cost. I'm a poor grad student, every dollar counts.

Reasons not to sell:

It's paid off. It will be a long time before I'll be able to have a paid off motorcycle again.

Its a nice bike.2004 Harley Sportster.

I keep thinking riding buddies might be nice but realistically I doubt I'd enjoy that more than riding solo.

My gut says sell, but my head is ambivalent.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I understand your P dilemma. What I've learned is to just make a decision and stick with it. Once you sell it, just put it out of your mind and have no regrets whatsoever. Afterall, it's just an item, a hunk of metal, and you don't get to take it with you when you leave this place. Be willing to part with things.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Try to curl it up, that solves the pain it is when you step on it :/

557938188-Bauschlauch.jpg

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I understand your P dilemma. What I've learned is to just make a decision and stick with it. Once you sell it, just put it out of your mind and have no regrets whatsoever. Afterall, it's just an item, a hunk of metal, and you don't get to take it with you when you leave this place. Be willing to part with things.

:workout: yes!

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, the J thing to do would be to actually go out and find people to ride with and make it earn it's keep, or just sell it.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The J thing to do would be to make a decision without asking for second opinions.

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK
Off subject but still relevant... I never wanna over come my p-ness... me and my p-ness has been thru alot, and i trust it to make decision for me at the last minute..... why would anyone want to use something other than their p-ness (lol penis)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Off subject but still relevant... I never wanna over come my p-ness... me and my p-ness has been thru alot, and i trust it to make decision for me at the last minute..... why would anyone want to use something other than their p-ness (lol penis)

You're a wise man :D

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sell.
I love P-ness.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Come on guys, I never thought I'd arouse such ejaculations of hard truth supported by long consideration with my p-ness.

Get it? I started with the word "come!"

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
lousy joke, we dont like this kind of dirty humor here :D

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Keep your p-ness, and your motorcycle. After all you know what they say:

"When in doubt, keep your motorcycle."

Besides, if you keep it, you can still sell it in the future, if you sell it, you can't possibly keep it any more (now that's an answer only a guy with a huge P-ness can come up with.)

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK

Besides, if you keep it, you can still sell it in the future, if you sell it, you can't possibly keep it any more (now that's an answer only a guy with a huge P-ness can come up with.)

holy shit... that was a good one.... I need to work on my p-ness so i can make fun of Unaware perverted titles like that

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

LOL. P-ness is a valuable asset to have, but the downside to P-ness is when this happens:

1. Decide to keep motorcycle.
2. Never ride motorcycle again.
3. Motorcycle sits in garage for 10 years collecting dust and spider webs.
4. Now nobody wants to buy it cuz it's older than dirt.

Solution: Sell it now for as much as possible and put the money to use. Sometimes you have to tell your P-ness what to do. AKA, don't always think with your P-ness. :D

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Update: went to the HD dealer and they wouldn't give me enough. Its on Craigslist. Anybody want a Harley?