• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] overcome my p-ness

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Dude, the smart thing to do is a cost-benefit analysis:

- how often do you ride, and how much do these rides mean to you?
- how much credit card debt do you have, and how badly do you really need to pay it down?
- how much liquidity do you have (now and for the foreseeable future), and how much do you realistically need/want?
- and how badly do you want this fucking thing out of your garage?

Finally, at what selling price would the utility you'd gain from the latter three outweigh the benefits from the first?

It's all about that selling price, really...

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Yeah, hanging on to the bike wouldnt be worth it. I sold it yesterday for enough to pay all my debt and school fees with a bit left over.

I might spend the extra on a tattoo but I won't burden yall with that decision process.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I say sell the thing. You really have to beat your P-ness in to shape every once in a while or you'll start to find it will control your actions and desires.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Well it and get a go-kart instead. They're more fun.