• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] If ENTJs ruled the world....

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I will seriously start the bloodiest rebellion in the history of mankind.

mdf50641.jpg

thisx1000000

Lark

You want to explain why?

Sort of strange considering you've typed yourself as BORG

Lark

I also think its weird that a picture from 9/11 is meant to represent bloody rebellion, I dont consider those things to be connected.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I will seriously start the bloodiest rebellion in the history of mankind.

mdf50641.jpg

thisx1000000

xanax45.jpg

I would rather be the CEO of Pfizer ..... AND HOOK YOU UP SO YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING DANGEROUS. RUSH DELIVERY TO YOUR HOUSE. OVERNIGHT EXPRESS MAIL, AND RUNNN!!!!!!!!

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
what else can you do. it's either lol or cry, and I've been dried up since birth

rav3n

I see...

What causes people to generalize like this through MBTI type? Jungian theory wasn't intended to create categorizations to one up or put down. It was intended to help individuals figure out their automatic preferences which results in perspectives and actions. Some of those perspectives and actions in any type will be negative or positive so it's up to individuals to amend their natural inclinations if they're unhappy with outcomes or to encourage individuals to utilize their natural inclinations in a positive way.

The "AHA, I'm not crazy afterall!" moments are well worth the price of admission.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
And whats BORG?

Is he trying to be cool or is there something I'm missing?

Lark

If ENTJs ruled the world it would be such a great place no one would want a rebellion. Everyone would be having too much of a good time.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
This topic would have been more entertaining if none of the ENTJs had responded, if only for the inevitable shit storm that would have occurred. A man can dream...

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
You mean, they don't already? :laugh:

Looks like we don't have that much to worry about after all then!

Green Machine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi,

being a n00b here, and in the whole MBTI thing in general, I don't know too much about ENTJs and what makes them tick. In spite of this, I have a few suspicions about the type, since I believe that both my gf and one of my best friends are ENTJs. Here's my two cents.

First of all, they can both be horribly arrogant, and often in a very blunt manner. They're absolutely delighted with who they are and what they represent - ambition, intellect, initiative, organisational skills, social skills (charm), a good sense of humour, and so forth. However, they both look down on anyone who is not like them. Especially when I speak to them in private, their judgment of others is often so harsh I sometimes find it appalling. Though I often share and, up to a certain extent, appreciate their disdain for those who are considered 'stupid', I tend to be less open about it.

Second of all, they're both horribly intelligent and disciplined. And when I say horribly, I mean it. Never have I seen such a brilliant combination of intellect, initiative and organisation as in these two. They're not afraid of anything, it often seems.

Third of all, they both have a mild tendency towards substance abuse, my gf being a heavy smoker and my friend being quite a heavy drinker at times, getting pissed off by the absence of beer in his immediate vicinity. What's strange though is that when they want to quit smoking or drinking, they just do. They can simply stop for months on end out of the blue - I cannot. When I've been without a cigarette for more than 12 hours, I go insane. They do pick it up again, however, in the end. But only after they've passed their tests or something like that. Weird.

So, the ENTJ, in my opinion, is fun-loving, arrogant, smart and disciplined. The upside to them ruling the world would be that everything would be quite neatly organized - no obnoxious politicking, no slow decision-making, just making sure things work and function. The downside to them ruling the world would be that a lot of people would be left to fend for themselves, especially if someone has problems because of their own faults. There's no second chances in the ENTJ world. They're very cruel, that way.