• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] If ENTJs ruled the world....

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hi,

being a n00b here, and in the whole MBTI thing in general, I don't know too much about ENTJs and what makes them tick. In spite of this, I have a few suspicions about the type, since I believe that both my gf and one of my best friends are ENTJs. Here's my two cents.

First of all, they can both be horribly arrogant, and often in a very blunt manner. They're absolutely delighted with who they are and what they represent - ambition, intellect, initiative, organisational skills, social skills (charm), a good sense of humour, and so forth. However, they both look down on anyone who is not like them. Especially when I speak to them in private, their judgment of others is often so harsh I sometimes find it appalling. Though I often share and, up to a certain extent, appreciate their disdain for those who are considered 'stupid', I tend to be less open about it.

Second of all, they're both horribly intelligent and disciplined. And when I say horribly, I mean it. Never have I seen such a brilliant combination of intellect, initiative and organisation as in these two. They're not afraid of anything, it often seems.

Third of all, they both have a mild tendency towards substance abuse, my gf being a heavy smoker and my friend being quite a heavy drinker at times, getting pissed off by the absence of beer in his immediate vicinity. What's strange though is that when they want to quit smoking or drinking, they just do. They can simply stop for months on end out of the blue - I cannot. When I've been without a cigarette for more than 12 hours, I go insane. They do pick it up again, however, in the end. But only after they've passed their tests or something like that. Weird.

So, the ENTJ, in my opinion, is fun-loving, arrogant, smart and disciplined. The upside to them ruling the world would be that everything would be quite neatly organized - no obnoxious politicking, no slow decision-making, just making sure things work and function. The downside to them ruling the world would be that a lot of people would be left to fend for themselves, especially if someone has problems because of their own faults. There's no second chances in the ENTJ world. They're very cruel, that way.

Sorry, but your friend and girlfriend appear to be ISFP's. :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
if ENTJs ruled the world, ENFP population would skyrocket.

Green Machine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ah sorry, missed the joke there hehe. No but they're both very much chain smokers, and they like a drink occasionally to put it mildly, though at the same time they can be quite freakish about their health in terms of proper diet and exercise. And in my gf's case, she can be freakish about my health, too, which is often simply annoying.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'm in favor of this, because it means all the virile and fertile INTPs get to be sex slaves. Finally my talents would actually be appreciated by the dominant type in society.

Nicodemus

It could also mean that I am unaffected by whatever the world does. But I do can imagine that the world is ruled by ENTJs.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It could also mean that I am unaffected by whatever the world does. But I do can imagine that the world is ruled by ENTJs.

I do think that a good chunk of the "movers and shakers" are indeed ENTJ. And in no way does that imply that the other 15 types are incapable of being movers and shakers if they wanted to be.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJs do run the world.

rav3n

Money runs the world and isn't the sole territory of ENTJs, no matter how pushy we get.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Don't worry ENTJs, its all just a bluff.
I really don't have that kind of power.
My life ambition is to be a bum and eat garbage.

*runs off to eat garbage*