• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Ask an ENTJ!

T

ThatGirl

kiddies,kiddies,kiddies if you don't stop fighting I will kill both of you :fairy:

anyways my question, why am I drawn to ENTJs?

Lol, see that sentence was completely reasonable, until you put that airy bug in. This is why F types are freaky man.

Idk Perp, Why are you drawn to ENTJs?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
kiddies,kiddies,kiddies if you don't stop fighting I will kill both of you :fairy:

anyways my question, why am I drawn to ENTJs?

Hard to resist that kind of intercession.

A wise INFP once told me that you are strong where we are weak, and vice versa. That interplay can be attractive.

rav3n

I don't understand how that was relevant to my question. Can you please explain.

I know 1 ESTJ and there is an obvious difference. I feel the possibility of them being ESTJ is very low.
ENTPs and ENTJs can be like oil and water. Doubt it has anything to do with you being an ENTP that's drawing them. Consider functions. ENTP = Ne-Ti-Fe-Si ENTJ = Te-Ni-Se-Fi ENTPs are bouncy with ideas but they also can be flighty as hell. ENTJs are much about control and conclusiveness with a twist of Ni. Head to head, Ne-doms can drive us crazy since not only is it a blind spot to us but also, our Te keeps wanting to herd and contain it. ENTPs are all about being wide open and yet, they too are very controlling with their Ti-Fe-Si combination since ENTJ Ni isn't terribly traditional or societally focused in its thought processes.

That said, there are some ENTPs who are cool. Just throwing out the reason why it's unlikely that as an ENTP, that you'd draw hoards of ENTJs.

[MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION], no ENTJs have no feelings. Don't get too butt hurt over this.

A

Anew Leaf

ENTPs and ENTJs can be like oil and water. Doubt it has anything to do with you being an ENTP that's drawing them. Consider functions. ENTP = Ne-Ti-Fe-Si ENTJ = Te-Ni-Se-Fi ENTPs are bouncy with ideas but they also can be flighty as hell. ENTJs are much about control and conclusiveness with a twist of Ni. Head to head, Ne-doms can drive us crazy since not only is it a blind spot to us but also, our Te keeps wanting to herd and contain it. ENTPs are all about being wide open and yet, they too are very controlling with their Ti-Fe-Si combination since ENTJ Ni isn't terribly traditional or societally focused in its thought processes.

That said, there are some ENTPs who are cool. Just throwing out the reason why it's unlikely that as an ENTP, that you'd draw hoards of ENTJs.

[MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION], no ENTJs have no feelings. Don't get too butt hurt over this.

double negative yields emotional gold! :D ENTJs haz feelings! :yesss:

rav3n

Because I don't normal notice these little details of fun against a powerful T type. :)
Power has nothing to do with it. As with any other type, we have our A-sides and B-sides. Don't fuck with our B-sides.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I see. Thank you.

I didn't think of it like "drawing hoards of ENTJs". That is a leap in logic on your part.

G

Glycerine

So it's settled ENTJs have no feelings.

I have had to comfort a crying ENTJ before so you guys don't fool me for a second... :devil:

rav3n

I see. Thank you.

I didn't think of it like "drawing hoards of ENTJs". That is a leap in logic on your part.
Eight, possibly nine ENTJs is a hoard or posse, as compared to Myers statistics of 2 - 5% of the population. There aren't even 9 active ENTJ members on TypeC, where I'm defining active as posting daily. So either some are mistyped or something's drawing them in numbers.

E - If it cries, it's not an ENTJ. *takes back ENTJ badge from the weak one*

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Question:
Which is your favourite emoticon?
a) :cakegirl:
b) :queenie:
c) :bunnyglee:
d) :fairy:
e) :static:

rav3n

Smilies A to E should be put into a videogame, as aliens to shoot. Don't forget this one. :bunnyd:

G

Ginkgo

Dear ENTJ. Give me an example of how you use Te in your daily life. Lol.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Smilies A to E should be put into a videogame, as aliens to shoot. Don't forget this one. :bunnyd:
Come on Jenaphor you only use :devil:. Gotta diversify, you know. :laugh:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question:
Which is your favourite emoticon?
a) :cakegirl:
b) :queenie:
c) :bunnyglee:
d) :fairy:
e) :static:

Ugh. None of the above.

:party2:

Dear ENTJ. Give me an example of how you use Te in your daily life. Lol.

Achieving what is best in life: to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women, ect, so forth. :yapyapyap:

G

Ginkgo

Achieving what is best in life: to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women, ect, so forth. :yapyapyap:

Your lovely attitude really offsets the stench, death and decay normally accompanied by Te.