• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Ask an ENTJ!

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Dear ENTJ. Give me an example of how you use Te in your daily life. Lol.

tumblr_lfo3odVb411qeju05o1_500.jpg

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can't imagine any of the ENTJs I know wasting time on an online forum - all are convinced that what's important is to complete tasks and move forward.

What's the reason for you being here?

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I mostly lurk here. I talk more to people I consider true "friends" in real life. Most of the time it isn't worth it for me to wade through pages and pages of people chatting to find the nuggets of good stuff here. i'm only inspired to post once in a while when i have something I think needs to be said.

rav3n

I can't imagine any of the ENTJs I know wasting time on an online forum - all are convinced that what's important is to complete tasks and move forward.

What's the reason for you being here?
Potentially the same reason why you as an extrovert, are here. So why are YOU here?

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Potentially the same reason why you as an extrovert, are here. So why are YOU here?

1. You sound ENFP.

2. ENTPs don't have a dom Te to haunt us 24/7 asking what we've accomplished, done and what we have to show for it. It's completely different.

I mostly lurk here. I talk more to people I consider true "friends" in real life. Most of the time it isn't worth it for me to wade through pages and pages of people chatting to find the nuggets of good stuff here. i'm only inspired to post once in a while when i have something I think needs to be said.

I understand. Thank you.

T

ThatGirl

1. You sound ENFP.

2. ENTPs don't have a dom Te to haunt us 24/7 asking what we've accomplished, done and what we have to show for it. It's completely different.

I understand. Thank you.

Who says ENTJs haven't accomplished anything? They probably just completed it all before they visited the forum. Unlike SOME people who are here, wasting their time. :coffee:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Jenaphor, did you already answer this question? I am not ENTJ and I is lazy at the moment >_<

How do you act when you are attracted to someone? Do you hide it and act all normal unless you calculate in that NTJ mind of yours that the attraction is worth acting on? Are you extra mean to try to cover the attraction?

If you've already answered this...no chance I can get a link or at least the page number? 19 pages! >_<

rav3n

Jenaphor, did you already answer this question? I am not ENTJ and I is lazy at the moment >_<

How do you act when you are attracted to someone? Do you hide it and act all normal unless you calculate in that NTJ mind of yours that the attraction is worth acting on? Are you extra mean to try to cover the attraction?

If you've already answered this...no chance I can get a link or at least the page number? 19 pages! >_<
Don't remember the question so it's possible that I missed it and if so, sorry about that.

Ha ha...CzeCze, that's an awkward question! Depends. Let's say I spot someone who appears to be interesting. That's when I sit back and observe, sometimes for a short time, other times for a long time. If he continues to appear interesting, I'll probably find a subtle way to get his attention. If the vibe comes back with no interest, it's time to shrug and move on. Out of sight, out of mind. If the vibe comes back strongly where he takes the bait, it's game on and time to test his mettle!

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your typing abilities are flawless! :laugh:

Thank you.

Too much sarcasm for dom Te. Too much jumping around. Too complicated and emotionally charged communication. Too much "possibly" and "probably", not enough "going to" and "will".
The Te is forced and immature, it is also subordinate to the Ne-Fi.

All the best.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
dear entjs,

if you imagine you were a busy businessman leading a life in different parts of the world always being on the run. and you have no time for a family but in one special place on the world you have met a girl that grew special to you and she is that kind of girl who offers their services for money.

would you find that sort of drama appealing ?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Don't remember the question so it's possible that I missed it and if so, sorry about that.

Ha ha...CzeCze, that's an awkward question! Depends. Let's say I spot someone who appears to be interesting. That's when I sit back and observe, sometimes for a short time, other times for a long time. If he continues to appear interesting, I'll probably find a subtle way to get his attention. If the vibe comes back with no interest, it's time to shrug and move on. Out of sight, out of mind. If the vibe comes back strongly where he takes the bait, it's game on and time to test his mettle!

Thanks for answering :D That sounds kinda like how I expected an ENTJ to answer... So strategic and careful, at least until mutual interest is known.

How about the rest of youse!! Answer ENTJ's! :

"How do you act when you are attracted to someone? Do you hide it and act all normal unless you calculate in that NTJ mind of yours that the attraction is worth acting on? Are you extra mean to try to cover the attraction?"

rav3n

Thank you.

Too much sarcasm for dom Te. Too much jumping around. Too complicated and emotionally charged communication. Too much "possibly" and "probably", not enough "going to" and "will".
The Te is forced and immature, it is also subordinate to the Ne-Fi.

All the best.
More fantastic insights! No wonder you draw the ENTJs in hoards. I can imagine the convo between them:

ENTJ #1: WTF is she talking about?
ENTJ #2: None of it draws on anything factual.
ENTJ #3: But she's really imaginative.
ENTJ #4: Ha ha...I like trying to figure out...errr...unusual minds.
ENTJ #5: We can fix her!
ENTJ #6: Nah, can't be bothered to waste my time. No return.
ENTJ #7: Agreed. This one's too far gone.
ENTJ #8: Yup, too far gone.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
More fantastic insights! No wonder you draw the ENTJs in hoards. I can imagine the convo between them:

ENTJ #1: WTF is she talking about?
ENTJ #2: None of it draws on anything factual.
ENTJ #3: But she's really imaginative.
ENTJ #4: Ha ha...I like trying to figure out...errr...unusual minds.
ENTJ #5: We can fix her!
ENTJ #6: Nah, can't be bothered to waste my time. No return.
ENTJ #7: Agreed. This one's too far gone.
ENTJ #8: Yup, too far gone.

Too wild an imagination.

Assuming to "know" others' situations and motivations and choosing this "knowledge" over what people actually tell you.

Having arguments defending your fragile self-image.

Why do you pretend to be an ENTJ?

Do you hate your Fi? Are you trying to impress an NT man and "measure up"? I've seen other ENFPs do it but never understood why.

Perhaps it's curiosity and you can't resist it.

mbti10.jpg

rav3n

Too wild an imagination.

Assuming to "know" others' situations and motivations and choosing this "knowledge" over what people actually tell you.

Having arguments defending your fragile self-image.

Why do you pretend to be an ENTJ?

Do you hate your Fi? Are you trying to impress an NT man and "measure up"? I've seen other ENFPs do it but never understood why.

Perhaps it's curiosity and you can't resist it.

ENTJ #5: Okay, you guys were right. This one's a goner.

*ENTJs wander off for worthwhile endeavors*

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP: :charge: :popc1: :hug:
Jenaphor: :2ar15: :harley: :spam_laser:

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
dear entjs,

if you imagine you were a busy businessman leading a life in different parts of the world always being on the run. and you have no time for a family but in one special place on the world you have met a girl that grew special to you and she is that kind of girl who offers their services for money.

Nope.

It's like trying to mack with a female bartender. Of course they know how to make themselves "special" to you. They pay their rent by indulging the guy at the club while his wife is in the bathroom, and flirting away with the timid computer guy in the corner.

In their minds we [men] are predictable, ridiculous animals who can rarely be trusted, or worth their time. Likewise, I don't waste my time playing a well-rigged game on the premises of tip/sex money.

rav3n

dear entjs,

Did I ever tell you how much I hate the movie "Pretty Woman"?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nope.

It's like trying to mack with a female bartender. Of course they know how to make themselves "special" to you. They pay their rent by indulging the guy at the club while his wife is in the bathroom, and flirting away with the timid computer guy in the corner.

In their minds we [men] are predictable, ridiculous animals who can rarely be trusted, or worth their time. Likewise, I don't waste my time playing a well-rigged game on the premises of tip/sex money.

haha, yes you have very likely a point there :)

Did I ever tell you how much I hate the movie "Pretty Woman"?

Ah come on !! Everybody loves pretty woman. Tho I must admit I was more in love with Richard Gere in that movie :D

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJs, how did you get along with your parents growing up?