• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP women! WHERE ARE YOU?!

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
Hello, myrow here, new guy to the forum (love it here [yeaaah!])!

I'm trying to find ENTP women! The ones most guys are afraid of, the ones that like to get stuff done (like the business type [short skirt, gorgeous eyes, heels, mmMMm..]{insert jaw drop animation right here}), has small/no insecurities and is full of confidence! WHERE ARE YOU?! I've been looking for you everywhere (well, technically, not EVERYWHERE, but you get the point). I've only met 2 ENTP women in my life (I'm 90% sure, oh, and they were about 10 years older than me in both cases), best conversations of my life; We talked about everything, abstract and realistic. I'm in university now. Where do I go and meet you (well, first I have to find you)?

Bonus question: Do ENTP women even have remote similar interests or are all over the place? It would help me narrow down the field a little and begin the hunt [rawr] :)

Sorry I'm writing like this but when I'm in a good mood I get excited and very extroverted (my awesomeness aura :D). I'm just EXTREMELY happy I found this forum! Nice to meet you people!!!!!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm already taken, by the way. Desperate? Forget it. We're bashful enough to go on the hunt for ourselves.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
tamske, i was talking to the OP not you my dear...his enthusiasm might need reining in if he wants to snag an entp girl.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It sounds like you want an ESTP! :tongue:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Way too much emoting in that for an INTP *fears it's a trap*

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
hehe, my adhd popping out, don't worry about it. I've worked on my extrovert side and know how to deal with people =)

Way too much emoting in that for an INTP *fears it's a trap*

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I don't like generalizing, so I can answer only about myself. First of all at school and stable, then I love to be around people- going to cafes, exhibitions, festivals, museums, opera, theatre and other events with my friends. I love painting, drawing and reading so technically you can meet me at the bookstore, shop for arts, park or even at bus reading or drawing.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only thing I could imagine with an ENTP female is hate sex.
The only type I could imagine hate sex with is ENTP.

There ought to be a moral lesson here... :huh:

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hope what you're saying isn't true. Why would that be? Is it that they just haven't been with anyone?

I think that Strawberries was saying that ENTPs can smell desperation on others. Not that they smell like desperation themselves.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The only thing I could imagine with an ENTP female is hate sex.
The only type I could imagine hate sex with is ENTP.

There ought to be a moral lesson here... :huh:

Meh. ENTP 7s don't hate, life is too :yay:

You're thinking of E8 ENTJays.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can have an ENTP women?