• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP women! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, I misunderstood "maturity" for a "specific personality type I'm looking for". I thought ENTPs were more intelligent and mature, so thats why I posted that I was looking for an ENTP. I guess everything's random; you can have a mature ESTJ and have a good time compared to an immature ENTP that will try to piss everyone off just for the fun of it. Sorry for the confusion, forum ppl.

That's what you got?

:doh:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just read through this entire thread in one go.

The awkward hilarity, it burned but I couldn't look away.

:eek:

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Well if we're still talking about ENTPs, I'll share some of what I know.

I've only known two ENTPs, both in college, one guy and one girl. Both were genuinely awesome people - great pranksters, sharp wits, great listeners, athletes - basically everything I love about ENFPs without the "constant crossing boundaries," "too-much-information syndrome", and crazy manic over-the-top behavior that happens with a lot of ENFPs I've known. The girl ENTP I knew was a competitive downhill skier and the guy I knew is in medical school right now, last I heard. Both wonderful people. Actually the ENTP girl apparently had a crush on me all four years of college, and I didn't realize it until the freaking week before graduation. Christ, I suck at knowing when girls like me. As an INFP, aren't I supposed to be good at that?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As an INFP, aren't I supposed to be good at that?

No, only when it comes to other people, unfortunately; in which case we tend to be one of the first to know, sometimes before the two... :doh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, I misunderstood "maturity" for a "specific personality type I'm looking for". I thought ENTPs were more intelligent and mature, so thats why I posted that I was looking for an ENTP. I guess everything's random; you can have a mature ESTJ and have a good time compared to an immature ENTP that will try to piss everyone off just for the fun of it. Sorry for the confusion, forum ppl.

In the end I got confused and made an idiot out of myself. I guess I deserved it. But hey! Mistakes are there for people to learn from them.

Well, you know, that...and you're kinda sexist.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
It wasn't too bad, I laughed at my own ignorance, it's all good. Yep, I'm a little sexist too; I'd get into huge arguments with girls living in dorms, it was so much fun!

Secondbest, thanks for your response, it helped me a lot.

I guess its time to lock the thread, don't you think?

Again, thanks for all of the replies, it was a wacky ride :hug:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
we had a good laugh too. as i'm sure the girls in the dorms did.

good luck, buddy.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Every once in a while I like to read this thread so I can have a hearty laugh. This is worthy of classic status!

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
lol. i remember this one.

kasper, it's okay to admit you're crushin' on the OP. :harhar:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hook and release.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol. i remember this one.

kasper, it's okay to admit you're crushin' on the OP. :harhar:

I was won over when he PMd and offered to take me on a shopping spree :wubbie:

H

Hate

Every once in a while I like to read this thread so I can have a hearty laugh. This is worthy of classic status!

lol... This is one of my all time favorites too! I was the one that voted it five stars when it died out. :laugh:

RetroRareENTPFemale

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know its been nearly a decade but are you still looking? Here I am-pm me