• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP women! WHERE ARE YOU?!

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP

My mind has been boggled, I need a vacation. :woot:

tunPT.jpg

Qre:us

I am so confused that I don't even know where to start...

About the "usually guys are more rational than girls"
- I was trying to say that women are more influenced by hormones than guys are, and are driven by feelings more often.

And Morgan Le Fay saying "Damn! You ENTP women sure attract some dumb fucks."
-Am I the dumb fuck? If so, why? Who exactly is the dumbfuck?

Thanks for the response, Orobas, I got a great laugh out of it! I'm quite amused how people piss their pants the moment they talk about ENTPs =). And no, I don't pull off any PUA, I'm myself all the time. I was trying to say that just by knowing PUA, you can read the subconscious body language, thats it!

Domino, I made that list up on-the-fly, wasn't really paying attention, but I'll try to explain it as best as I can:

-Intellectually - If the girl enjoys talking about some controversial topic, I wouldn't hesitate to play the devil's advocate just to challenge her. Nothing more, nothing less.

-Physically (sports) - If the girl is really good at, lets say, soccer, I'd do my best to give her a challenge.

-Skill based - Say she makes fantastic crepes. I'd try to make even better ones just to make fun of her (in a very jokingly way) and annoy her =)

-Spontaneity - I want life to be exciting, I'd always like to do and see new things. I'd like to see the same excitement from her.

-Shopping! - If I'm overgeneralizing, I'm sorry, but throughout my entire life I would only hear about what women wear and what they bought and how good they look in those new clothes. I like shopping too, so whats the problem? We can shop together, no?

Why is everyone so scared shitless of ENTP women? I don't get it.

Please someone tell me what the hell is going on with this thread cause it feels like I've joined a club of "regulars" that know all about each other and make fun of the "new guy". Thanks!

It already was answered.

This is truly the whole point of your confusion:
Anything short of authentic will be noticed.

Now, keeping that in mind, re-read your OP:
Hello, myrow here, new guy to the forum (love it here [yeaaah!])!

I'm trying to find ENTP women! The ones most guys are afraid of, the ones that like to get stuff done (like the business type [short skirt, gorgeous eyes, heels, mmMMm..]{insert jaw drop animation right here}), has small/no insecurities and is full of confidence! WHERE ARE YOU?! I've been looking for you everywhere (well, technically, not EVERYWHERE, but you get the point). I've only met 2 ENTP women in my life (I'm 90% sure, oh, and they were about 10 years older than me in both cases), best conversations of my life; We talked about everything, abstract and realistic. I'm in university now. Where do I go and meet you (well, first I have to find you)?

Bonus question: Do ENTP women even have remote similar interests or are all over the place? It would help me narrow down the field a little and begin the hunt [rawr] :)

Sorry I'm writing like this but when I'm in a good mood I get excited and very extroverted (my awesomeness aura :D). I'm just EXTREMELY happy I found this forum! Nice to meet you people!!!!!

The sugar made my gums bleed.

got it. thanks.

No probs.

Openly interact with them [no agenda, stereotypes, fake cheer, arrogant [misinformed] biases] - I promise it'll be the fastest way for you to get first-hand knowledge regarding what they're truly about - and their varieties.

^ your original intent, if not how it translated in your original post.

Cheers! :)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Openly interact with them [no agenda, stereotypes, fake cheer, arrogant [misinformed] biases] - I promise it'll be the fastest way for you to get first-hand knowledge regarding what they're truly about - and their varieties.

What's your username mean and why no avatar?

LOL, INTJ men.

Now, now, there are those INTJ men who get the bigger picture -

Commanding someone's attention isn't the same as commanding their respect or affection. A fly commands a spider's attention.

And, then some xNTPs who fail to do so.

What's your username mean
Qre:us - Questions Re:garding us (I'm curious about questions regarding us <- my reason for joining this site)

and why no avatar?

I don't read posts with avatars enabled.

If I don't care enough for ....mine......others....meh, same difference.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now, now, there are those INTJ men who get the bigger picture -

And, then some xNTPs who fail to do so.

Qre:us - Questions Re:garding us (I'm curious about questions regarding us <- my reason for joining this site)

I don't read posts with avatars enabled.

If I don't care enough for ....mine......others....meh, same difference.

Thank you!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i have a strong suspicion that the OP just said he understood to stop the bleeding.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
No, I misunderstood "maturity" for a "specific personality type I'm looking for". I thought ENTPs were more intelligent and mature, so thats why I posted that I was looking for an ENTP. I guess everything's random; you can have a mature ESTJ and have a good time compared to an immature ENTP that will try to piss everyone off just for the fun of it. Sorry for the confusion, forum ppl.

In the end I got confused and made an idiot out of myself. I guess I deserved it. But hey! Mistakes are there for people to learn from them.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
I end up learning that lesson weekly. No worries.

I'm not worried, I wasn't specific enough in the thread post.

[Rereading the thread post]. OH GAWD WHO THE FUK WROTE THIS! Gawd my eyes are bleeding.

Guys, here's some Eye Bleach

Girls, you're outta luck, I tried finding some for you, but to no avail.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
you're not being able to understand an ENTP does not equate to the ENTP being immature. it's precisely that type of logic that dooms you as far as they're concerned.