• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP women! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn! You ENTP women sure attract some dumb fucks.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Status: Accepted to secret clubhouse.

:happy0065:

:ninja:

:newwink: *grope grope*

WTF? There aren't enuf ENTP women to go around. Go find some ENTP men!

Screw you, clown! *cuts off your bacon vodka*

In any way you can imagine:
  • intellectually
  • physically (sports)
  • skill-based (cooking and such)
  • spontaneity (hey honey[or sexy, whatever:)], wanna go see the pacific ocean this weekend? So what that the drive alone is 2000km? :newwink:)
  • lets go shopping! (I'm assuming most women like shopping)

And many,many more...

1. How do you know she's not smarter than you? It may ruin the "spontaneity" by asking to compare IQ scores before "challenging" her intellectually.

2. That Betty Crocker idea that all women like shopping made me laugh.

3. This list sounds like what one considers before buying a horse.

Or in a corner! Unless that corner/shelf is perhaps filled with sexy things, in which case, Baby will comply.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
I am so confused that I don't even know where to start...

About the "usually guys are more rational than girls"
- I was trying to say that women are more influenced by hormones than guys are, and are driven by feelings more often.

And Morgan Le Fay saying "Damn! You ENTP women sure attract some dumb fucks."
-Am I the dumb fuck? If so, why? Who exactly is the dumbfuck?

Thanks for the response, Orobas, I got a great laugh out of it! I'm quite amused how people piss their pants the moment they talk about ENTPs =). And no, I don't pull off any PUA, I'm myself all the time. I was trying to say that just by knowing PUA, you can read the subconscious body language, thats it!

Domino, I made that list up on-the-fly, wasn't really paying attention, but I'll try to explain it as best as I can:

-Intellectually - If the girl enjoys talking about some controversial topic, I wouldn't hesitate to play the devil's advocate just to challenge her. Nothing more, nothing less.

-Physically (sports) - If the girl is really good at, lets say, soccer, I'd do my best to give her a challenge.

-Skill based - Say she makes fantastic crepes. I'd try to make even better ones just to make fun of her (in a very jokingly way) and annoy her =)

-Spontaneity - I want life to be exciting, I'd always like to do and see new things. I'd like to see the same excitement from her.

-Shopping! - If I'm overgeneralizing, I'm sorry, but throughout my entire life I would only hear about what women wear and what they bought and how good they look in those new clothes. I like shopping too, so whats the problem? We can shop together, no?

Why is everyone so scared shitless of ENTP women? I don't get it.

Please someone tell me what the hell is going on with this thread cause it feels like I've joined a club of "regulars" that know all about each other and make fun of the "new guy". Thanks!

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
i honestly mistaken them for ENFPs sometimes, it's hard to tell.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahahahaha!

This has got to be a sock puppet!

Awesome.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Why get entp when you can have
04a0f77b87ccd8abca5964091522e006.gif

^_^

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

- I was trying to say that women are more influenced by hormones than guys are, and are driven by feelings more often.

:doh:

Don't think anyone is, ENTP women however will flip things on their head, if you think you're winning you will turn around a moment later to discover you lost five minutes ago. The key to getting somewhere is being yourself, so long as yourself is kickass cool. Some people just don't meet ENTP wimminz standards, standards that include giving and getting sarcasm.

Please someone tell me what the hell is going on with this thread cause it feels like I've joined a club of "regulars" that know all about each other and make fun of the "new guy". Thanks!

I see an "us vs them" in this thread. Us = Those who have an understanding of ENTP women. Them = Those who don't.

You're Them :)

Hahahahaha!

This has got to be a sock puppet!

Awesome.

Funny thread is funny!

Why get entp when you can have
04a0f77b87ccd8abca5964091522e006.gif

^_^

Ooooh sparkly!

.... KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE :devil:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My 5 cents:

ENTP women are first and foremost - women. The basics are the same in picking up an ISFJ and an ENTP. Microcalibration might differ.

Do not ask advice from women on how to pick women up. They might tell you seemingly logical things about their expectations which has ultimately nothing to do with their desires. It's misleading, and a waste of time. It's not their fault since it's not a conscious process.

If you're serious about this, develop a lifestyle which is attractive to your target group, in this case, ENTPs. Be the man, but don't take yourself too seriously. You can try to fake high-quality attributes, but if you're doing it wrong, they'll sniff it out and it'll be counterproductive.

Don't chase them, let them chase after you. Get out of your shell. A strong social circle is attractive to most people, it gives them a sense of security and the prospect of shared values/protection. Again, this is unconscious.

If you're really, really serious, teach yourself one or possibly two of these (one direct and one indirect method):

Indirect methods

Mystery Method (Venusian Arts) by Mystery
Love Systems by Savoy
Real Social Dynamics by Tyler D
Attraction Explained by Adam Lyons

Direct methods

Double your Dating by DeAngelo
Charisma Arts (the Juggler Method) by Juggler
Authentic Man Program by Decker
Badboy Lifestyle by BB

Honourable mention: Vince Kelvin, Ross Jeffries and Mehow.

This is high-quality PUA material from respected authors, beware of fake systems.

LOL, INTJ men.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
:doh:

Don't think anyone is, ENTP women however will flip things on their head, if you think you're winning you will turn around a moment later to discover you lost five minutes ago. The key to getting somewhere is being yourself, so long as yourself is kickass cool. Some people just don't meet ENTP wimminz standards, standards that include giving and getting sarcasm.

I see an "us vs them" in this thread. Us = Those who have an understanding of ENTP women. Them = Those who don't.

You're Them :)

Funny thread is funny!

Ooooh sparkly!

.... KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE :devil:

Thanks for the explanation!

I re-read about ENTPs from Portrait of an ENTP once again just to make sure i wasn't going insane by this thread.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm really liking how the focus of this thread was on ENTP women, but then it just became generalizations of womenz. Oh the ignorance. :D

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Enlighten me.

I think many people have tried to...which leads me to believe that I won't be any better in trying. You remind me of the majority of the people on OkCupid for some strange reason.

So I'll be joining Gromit in the eating of the popcorn and spectatorship, just because I find all this to be damn entertaining.

:popc1:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hmmm... I feel that I was right. Unless obliviousness can keep it's hold.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

And Morgan Le Fay saying "Damn! You ENTP women sure attract some dumb fucks."
-Am I the dumb fuck? If so, why? Who exactly is the dumbfuck?

Thanks for the response, Orobas, I got a great laugh out of it! I'm quite amused how people piss their pants the moment they talk about ENTPs =). And no, I don't pull off any PUA, I'm myself all the time. I was trying to say that just by knowing PUA, you can read the subconscious body language, thats it!

Domino, I made that list up on-the-fly, wasn't really paying attention, but I'll try to explain it as best as I can:

-Intellectually - If the girl enjoys talking about some controversial topic, I wouldn't hesitate to play the devil's advocate just to challenge her. Nothing more, nothing less.

-Physically (sports) - If the girl is really good at, lets say, soccer, I'd do my best to give her a challenge.

-Skill based - Say she makes fantastic crepes. I'd try to make even better ones just to make fun of her (in a very jokingly way) and annoy her =)

-Spontaneity - I want life to be exciting, I'd always like to do and see new things. I'd like to see the same excitement from her.

-Shopping! - If I'm overgeneralizing, I'm sorry, but throughout my entire life I would only hear about what women wear and what they bought and how good they look in those new clothes. I like shopping too, so whats the problem? We can shop together, no?

:huh:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

xNTP?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I think you came on a little too strong, that's all. A great achievement really.