• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP women! WHERE ARE YOU?!

H

Hate

I must agree... ENTP wimminz are pretty badass.

*waves at Trinity and Strawberries*

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Conjoined twins are rare. Good luck!

I don't need luck; we are talking about ENTPs here.

picture.php

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
So, uh, where would I be lucky to find ENTP women?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*claims all teh INFPs*
*claims all teh INTPs*
*claims all teh ENFJs*
*claims all teh IxFPs*
*waits for more potential claims*

ENTPs are not greedy!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So, uh, where would I be lucky to find ENTP women?

Doing something, somewhere that they are interested in [note: that venue may change monthly according to fleeting interests]. ENTP interests are varied, we don't congregate in libraries or volunteer groups like higher ratios of other types do.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
Doing something, somewhere that they are interested in [note: that venue may change monthly according to fleeting interests]. ENTP interests are varied, we don't congregate in libraries or volunteer groups like higher ratios of other types do.

Thanks for your reply, Trinity.

So it's random, like meeting anyone else in the world. :doh:
I'll keep hunting... :workout:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for your reply, Trinity.

So it's random, like meeting anyone else in the world. :doh:
I'll keep hunting... :workout:

Pretty much.

Don't get hung up on 4 letters, when it comes to romance they can help once you've met someone and want to understand how their inner workings operate but they don't have a big role to play when trying to meet someone.

A few issues with using type when attempting to meet someone:

• People are too often mistyped, if you met someone now who thought they were an ENTP and later determined they were an ENFP your feelings for them wouldn't instantly change because of that discovery. You like them for who they were regardless of type, surely.

• If you have ENTP stuck in your mind you may dismiss someone who would be ideal for you because they are clearly another type.

• If they don't know about MBTI you're going to be guessing, as people mistype themselves so often, and we know ourselves better than anyone else does, you're bound to get it wrong at least some of the time.

• A relationship with one ENTP may be magic, with another it may be hellish. Same for pretty much any other type.
I wasn't looking for an INTP to get involved with, actually I expected the shared Pness *childish snigger* would cause issues with getting nothing done and treading water much of the time. My ideal was looking more like an INxJ. I then met an awesomtastic INTP online and we've been together ever since. It wasn't his INTPness that drew me in, and it isn't his INTPness that keeps me interested.

Plus your mentioning the "get things done" type in the OP doesn't necessarily point towards a fellow NTP, we're more action orientated because we're Ne doms but we fail to finish as many projects, if not more than the average INTP. ENTJ may be more apt.

Just be open to all types.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to label anyone and stick with it that way (if it came out that way, then I'm sorry). I'm just tired of dealing with bs-drama and doing things the same way the rest of society does.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm borderline F/T. I'm more of a feeler, but I could be seen as a thinker by many.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not sure I could keep an ENTP unless she's into wilderness hikes, pyromania/pyrotechnics, story shit, and eventual sex position experimentation...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Now that post is definitely a trap! :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is there a "How to Trap ENTP Women" thread?

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
There's a thread idea whose time has come. They love being manipulated. Let's start there.

How so? Mind-games? I'm gonna read up on female ENTPs a lil bit more and get back to ya =)

Last edited:

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
heh.....

To others who are seriously considering this option:

All I'll say to that is, good luck. Seriously, good fucking luck (you'll need it).

Agreed.

JivinJeffJones, stop trolling :cheese: