• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type is mostly likely to become superintelligent genius

Which type will most likely be a superintelligent genius

• Total voters
MBTI Type
ESFJ
make your superintelligent genius thread in the NF forum. Seriously.

Stop spewing your Fi here and disrupt our logical conversations.
I don't agree that NFs can't be geniuses, but I do agree with this.

Here's genius for you .. This thread sucks as to suggest only an NT can be super intelligent means you are not looking at every possibility.

Darn you for not seeing the bigger picture :devil:
They never said only NTs could be geniuses. Besides, it's an NT forum and it only make sense to post NT types.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
So xNxP tends to be gifted. I'm not surprised.

i wouldnt be surprised if most "geniuses" end up doing awesome stuff, out of boredom and a need for challenge if nothing else. I mean, look at me.

LEGERdeMAIN

I vote INTP but I would say that any NT would be superintelligent genius. NFs, STs and SFs are really stupid and can't understand anything beyond basic survival skills, so they are out. Entp, Intp, Entj and Intj are most smartest.
Then end.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's an easy question - for every type, I suspect.

+1.

I was tempted to vote INTJ or XNTJ, just because I seldom like the ideas of NTPs as much as I like INTJ ideas and philosophies.
But that's not right, either.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
+1.

I was tempted to vote INTJ or XNTJ, just because I seldom like the ideas of NTPs as much as I like INTJ ideas and philosophies.
But that's not right, either.

Well, Jesus, as much as I sound like a DICK, I am going to have to tell you that not all NTPs are like your brother and father.

We don't just come up with off the wall ideas and theories. We also have the ambition to execute them.

and can you explain why being a J is a sign of intelligence.
I am really surprised no one voted INTX, because thats what i would have voted.
I confess that my own type is not the most intelligent. I seen signs of greater intelligence and are curious about these people's types.

So XNTJ being the most intelligent and being the most powerful, that must mean something huh.
(like INTJ having the biggest brain and ENTJ having the biggest muscle)

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
This may very well be a world record for the fastest a thread has devolved into a total shitstorm.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
This may very well be a world record for the fastest a thread has devolved into a total shitstorm.

definitely not a world record, but maybe fastest on these forums

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
So xNxP tends to be gifted. I'm not surprised.

i wouldnt be surprised if most "geniuses" end up doing awesome stuff, out of boredom and a need for challenge if nothing else. I mean, look at me.

NJs make two out of the top four, so I'm not quite sure how you came up with that inference (at least to the tacit exclusion of NJs).

The most obvious precise inference is that Ns are gifted.

After that, it's that introverted Ns are the most gifted.

After that, there's not really much you can infer.

p.s. This thread is retarded.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
See post 18. The 4 xNxP types are the only types that make up more than 10% of gifted students.

What info are you using?

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
A superinteligent genius is one who can leverage the expertise of other NT's and related types, bringing people, ideas and thoughts together - hence, being the coordinator in a repository of knowledge that could not be attained by one person alone.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
See post 18. The 4 xNxP types are the only types that make up more than 10% of gifted students.

What info are you using?

You need to look at the third column in my data to find the % of gifted students relative to their % of the population as a whole.

INTJs and INFJs are the two rarest types.

Relative to their % of the normal population (norm %), they make up the 2nd and 4th highest %s of the gifted population (gifted %).

The two data sets in posts 17 and 18 are the same, mine is just sorted by a type's tendency for giftedness relative to its % of the population as a whole.

It's all about how you slice the data. And I've sliced it in the most relevant way.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't bother to read this thread because its premise is stupid (cf. wording).

As a reminder though, you can have up to 16 options on a poll, which ties in nicely with the 16 MBTI types.

Biased. Just sayin'.

sculpting

NF can't become genius because they can't control their feelings.
You ever seen an NF that invented Calculus.
You have to be logical and dobjective to look at things. artistic genius yes, but not scientific and high IQ.

lol. i hope many of these NFs who cant control their feelings read this post :D

Well my first thought was FUCK YOU DOUCHEBAG, but then I decided that wouldnt be very nice to say...

I recall somebody saying INFPs score exceptionally high on IQ tests. Us ENFPs can barely find our front door in the morning, and sometime slip in puddles of our own tears mixed with drool since we havent figured out how to shut our mouths....alas...

sculpting

INTJs and INFJs are the two rarest types.

Because they are aliens left behind to infiltrate our world....But they are kinda fluffy cute.

We let you inbreed with the normal population to the slightest extent, hoping to harness some of your supernatural powersvia gradual incorporation of genetic material, but only with the really neurotic, crazy ass folks like ENFPs and ENTPs. Wouldnt to waste a normal, productive person on an alien, now would we? :newwink:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
There is no equality in intelligence. Thats why the bell curve was invented.
So shove your egalitarian ideas elsewhere.

This is one of the best threads i ever made.

I don't get why entp get so many votes, we are the most innovative yes. But definitely not supergenius intelligence.