• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTJs, do u admire ENFPs

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The creativity, the fun sense of imagining and living various social possibilities that many ENFPs have, can be contagious.

On the other hand, I know an ENFP irl who is pretty much a cum dumpster, so it probably depends on what possibilities are being explored.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wow...i remember you.
:run:

Afkan

The creativity, the fun sense of imagining and living various social possibilities that many ENFPs have, can be contagious.

On the other hand, I know an ENFP irl who is pretty much a cum dumpster, so it probably depends on what possibilities are being explored.
LOL

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha! i just had to clarify that i don't know him like THAT! i'm not the enfp cumdumpster person...shit...haha

just remembered some other posts that made me cringe in a similar way. :)

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
My best friend is an ENFP.

She has a very calming influence on me and although we are polar opposites, she truly does understand me. I don't know how else to describe it, but our friendship is one that lasts.

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
haha! i just had to clarify that i don't know him like THAT! i'm not the enfp cumdumpster person...shit...haha
I don't remember you, which means... ignorance is bliss!

The irl person I know is ho-ing around her beta husband's back, and you don't seem like the married type.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't remember you, which means... ignorance is bliss!

The irl person I know is ho-ing around her beta husband's back, and you don't seem like the married type.

i don't seeem like the married type! whatever DO you mean? i could be married.

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
Sure, when I don't want to choke them.

And sometimes when I do. :devil:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I actually really, really like HEALTHY ENTJs. A lot of them can't handle the pressures and are pricks, but some I really enjoy. It's cause I got flowww

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

:laugh:

That was always one of my favorite profanities.

Not often used, but so goddam effective when it is.

My question is: why is an ENFJ asking whether ENTJs admire ENFPs?

Considering a J/P switcheroo for a special ENTJ or something?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I admire ENFPs so much. <3 <3 <3 In my totally unbias opinion.

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really admire ENTJs, if that helps :peepwall:

F

figsfiggyfigs

I love my ENFP bestfriend. she's brilliant. a TRULY unique person. I have no idea where the frak she gets all her enthusiasm from. She's worse than I AM. lol

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
difference between the entj and enfp girls i've met in the past is that enfp girls do more than just jump up on my lap cuddle and call me cute while they're drunk. enfp's tend to assault either my tongue or my crotch, not caring about the consequences. props for the enfp's i've met though, because the entj's i've met were all dull and it led nowhere.

Afkan

:laugh:

That was always one of my favorite profanities.

Not often used, but so goddam effective when it is.

My question is: why is an ENFJ asking whether ENTJs admire ENFPs?

Considering a J/P switcheroo for a special ENTJ or something?
Nah, 'sfor research, albeit the totally unstandardized sucky kind.
Wait wow typical XNTJ, totally self-absorbed....:laugh: No absolutely not, I would never think of trying to become any type other than my own. Anyways, I'm kickass the way I am.