• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] For an ENTP to come back...

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I had dated an ENTP a while ago (during January, dead of winter.)

He claimed I was the first girl he ever really loved.

He was also very young (15 going on 16.)

We had a nasty breakup.

A little while ago, he tried readding me on facebook. I had blocked both of his other accounts (meaning he made a new one.)

He wants to be friends again.

What does it mean for an ENTP to come back to you?

I heard if an ENTP really likes you, they will make an effort to stay in contact with you.

He is also the first ENTP (out of the many I know) to come back to me.

Your thoughts?

Thank you.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
his age matters far more than his type.
focus on that.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think you should make assumptions. He probably sees no reason why he can't still be friends with you. Which is normal - and good. Move on from the whole romance thing and start over as buddies. (NOT fk buddies)

I'm still friends with most of my exes. I just got home from an ex's apartment, where we were playing videogames and yakking it up.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't think you should make assumptions. He probably sees no reason why he can't still be friends with you. Which is normal - and good. Move on from the whole romance thing and start over as buddies. (NOT fk buddies)

I'm still friends with most of my exes. I just got home from an ex's apartment, where we were playing videogames and yakking it up.

I'm in another relationship, we couldn't be fuck buddies, haha. But true.. I AM making assumptions. I just think it's odd that he is the one who basically told me to piss off, and now he wants to be friends again. We haven't seen eachother or talked in a LONG TIME.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
he probably just started a new account and wanted to look popular, or whatever, by adding as many people as possible. the whole, throw enough shit at the wall and some is bound to stick, ploy.

LeslieFrancs

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

We had a nasty breakup.

A little while ago, he tried readding me on facebook. I had blocked both of his other accounts (meaning he made a new one.)

I heard if an ENTP really likes you, they will make an effort to stay in contact with you.

Your thoughts?

Thank you.

Well ENTP's believe in an eye for an eye, both in the positive and negative way.

Just give him the benefit of the doubt once and see how it goes. But don't trust him with anything of worth. ENTP's can somehow bend the logic in the breakup and convince themselves that it is YOUR fault, and proceed to "exact revenge" on you.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Well ENTP's believe in an eye for an eye, both in the positive and negative way.

Just give him the benefit of the doubt once and see how it goes. But don't trust him with anything of worth. ENTP's can somehow bend the logic in the breakup and convince themselves that it is YOUR fault, and proceed to "exact revenge" on you.

Yeah they certainly can. :|

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thank you.

What?!How many ENTPs do you know?! I hardly found one.

There's more to a person than the MBTI type...labeling doesn't help.

You have to be interesting for him to come back to you. You can bait him with that I guess. You have to provoke him.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

We had a nasty breakup.

Your thoughts?

Thank you.

Loyalty. Maybe he really does like you.

The reason I believe this is that ENTP's can drop someone they don't care about like a brick and never look back or think twice about it.

Ask him why he likes you. And I wouldn't proceed unless or until I had an answer.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
Funny - Years later, this ENTP STILL comes back to me. Now that i'm older however, I realize its probably just physical attraction.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm in another relationship, we couldn't be fuck buddies,

Why?

I like reconnecting with ppl. Why not? Ppl change, me including.

Why even bother asking on the forum. Is there anything more serious you might be worried about? Violence?