• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ's: How Hot?!

Nicodemus

A house of mirrors is usually located inside an amusement park, and everyone knows that INTJ's are rarely amused. So, I think you're safe.
To be honest, I already thought I was off the hook because sharks usually ride bears under water and I rarely go swimming.

MBTI Type
INTJ
How about putting an INTJ in the ring against a shark with a laser hat riding a grizzly bear holding a board with a nail in it? Oh, and both the shark and bear are INTJ's.

I have several nits to pick with the scenario you posit:

1. You're being redundant. All sharks are INTJ.

2. A shark, being INTJ, would never wear a laser hat or ride a bear. The laser hat increases surface area and thus resistance, and the bear is slower than the shark.

3. An INTJ bear would find the board with the nail clumsy and inefficient, as its own paws have the same utility.

4. You are a stupidhead.

:coffee:

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
A house of mirrors is usually located inside an amusement park, and everyone knows that INTJ's are rarely amused. So, I think you're safe.

I wonder what kind of INTJ's you've been bumping into. My brother is an INTJ, and he's like a monkey on acid. Here's a video of him from when he was in the military in '06. They nicknamed him General because he couldn't get the ranks right.

[YOUTUBE=Hk7XKpD-gS4]The INTJ dance![/YOUTUBE]

Or maybe this is just normal Norwegian behavior...

R

ReflecTcelfeR

and they will, because this thing called soul is not scientifically proven in front of them and they havent helped those scientists to prove it. so how the hell could it be true? *acts like an intj and stops trying to understand what anyone says and just keeps telling that it hasn't been proven and if it was true it would have been proven*

yes intjs are soooo smart :D

Hahaha! I imagined a man at a typewriter pecking at keys over-enthusiastically, while mouthing "It can't be true, it can't be true!" with a crazed smile on his face. Of course he just found out that there is a soul.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I wonder what kind of INTJ's you've been bumping into. My brother is an INTJ, and he's like a monkey on acid. Here's a video of him from when he was in the military in '06. They nicknamed him General because he couldn't get the ranks right.

I sometimes act absurd as well, especially in the mornings. I'm much more serious and awake near the end of the day.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Angel, your brother is magnificent. lol :D

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Put honey on the nail. The bear will cut itself by licking the honey of the nail; once the shark notices the blood, it will attack and kill the bear.

Oh my god, that was just..a smart thing to say... and so deliciously INTJ....

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Angel, your brother is magnificent. lol :D

He's definitely a lot of fun, haha. He's one of the few INTJ's I know who is actually comfortable in his own skin. For instance, his explenation of a girl who's "had sex a lot" was "it was like flapping a hot dog in a car wash" and then he waved his arm as if he was holding a hot dog and flapping it inside a big empty room. HAhaha.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Dear INTJ's,

Your dry wit, self control, sense of balance, and intelligence are currently eating my brains with delight. Stop doing that. Or don't.

I want to know what assessment INTJ's give of their own prowess, and that of other INTJ's around them.

Marquis of Queensbury rules. Bareknuckle fighting is allowed.

Im not an INTJ, but here's one V

SmallThumbnail.jpg

Bahahahahhaahahahahh

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6

I'm frequently amused. It's just by things that most people wouldn't notice/think of/care about.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm frequently amused. It's just by things that most people wouldn't notice/think of/care about.

I was only joking. One of my closest INTJ friends has a smart and kooky sense of humor - he's always making me laugh, and I promise it's not at him.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have several nits to pick with the scenario you posit:

1. You're being redundant. All sharks are INTJ.

2. A shark, being INTJ, would never wear a laser hat or ride a bear. The laser hat increases surface area and thus resistance, and the bear is slower than the shark.

3. An INTJ bear would find the board with the nail clumsy and inefficient, as its own paws have the same utility.

4. You are a stupidhead.

:coffee:

Hey. That's MISS Stupidhead to you. Get it right.

Im not an INTJ, but here's one V

SmallThumbnail.jpg

Bahahahahhaahahahahh

PUPPEH! *washes mouth out with soap*

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

:yim_rolling_on_the_

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

ZOMG!!!!

I just watched that four times in a row, I think I'm in love with your brother....

:wub:

seriously, where did he learn such...unique dance moves!!!!

:D

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I was only joking. One of my closest INTJ friends has a smart and kooky sense of humor - he's always making me laugh, and I promise it's not at him.

My sense of humour is often rather dry and, as my signature warns, inappropriate.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In front of a TV. None of these 'moves' are original.

Hey, it's all about going for broke and owning those moves as if someone is going to kill your entire family if you don't break out the crazy dancing.

I approve. :D

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hey, it's all about going for broke and owning those moves as if someone is going to kill your entire family if you don't break out the crazy dancing.

I approve. :D

I dont get what your post is saying, so I disaprove.