• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ's: How Hot?!

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
God, we're so overrated. ENTJs for the win.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The problem with being an INTJ is that nobody leaves you alone for being an INTJ. What makes us so great? Nothing. INTJs stink just as bad as everybody else when they forget to flush.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How hot?

Very...ohh yes! :devil:

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Every INTJ I've met irl is sexy.

I find reasons to talk to them, bahaha. I work with one and he is just so much FUN to talk to. He is so...strange, I almost think he's joking. But he's not. And it makes it that much more fun.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unfortunately I can only answer this theoretically. I'd have a hard time saying no if given the opportunity to observe and partake, however.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every INTJ I've met irl is sexy.

I find reasons to talk to them, bahaha. I work with one and he is just so much FUN to talk to. He is so...strange, I almost think he's joking. But he's not. And it makes it that much more fun.

:laugh:

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I like my intj girl friend because she likes me.. Hihi. :) she doesn't easily like someone. She's picky. She doesn't like infp, and esfp..
But me she likes. Hihi.
And i like her because she's intelligent than an average person.. And whenever I'm asking a question, she's always reliable.. Unlike others who i think their answers wasn't right.