• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How do I get my INTP friend to stop destroying everything?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

You could make the decision permanent and cut off his hands.

capricorn009

Lol, that would get annoying as hell, but throwing the towel over the dog is kind of funny
as long as it does not endanger the dog of being suffocated or otherwise hurting itself. I
used to do stuff like that when I was a kid like put the towel over the dog to see how long it would stay on, I would turn an empty laundry basket over on the cat to see if it could escape...I learned when I decided to experiment whether my cat was the same or different when it came to cats not liking water and pulled him into the bath tub with me
and got scratched. So I teach my nieces and nephews that animals do not necessarily
enjoy being teased.

ENTJ