• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who's more close-minded: INTJs or ENTJs?

Who's more close-minded: INTJs or ENTJs?

• Total voters

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm feeling very close minded about this thread.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What this thread needs is a can of Mountain Fresh Lysol and a lighter.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I'm probably biased because I was raised by an ENTJ mother...

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
And you forgot Tide Laundry detergent (extra strength .. Get the x5 strength one if you don't mind) thanks

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
All I know is that my best buddy from deployment to Iraq (INTJ) is the most stubborn person I know, and fairly close-minded as well.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJs.
As introverts, we are less prone to be defined by the external world.
In a sense, that would be closed-minded.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Anyone come up with something approximating to an objective working definition of "closed-minded" in this context yet? Otherwise the question may as well be - "which of these types annoys me by sticking to their guns when I disagree with them?". :whistling:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone come up with something approximating to an objective working definition of "closed-minded" in this context yet? Otherwise the question may as well be - "which of these types annoys me by sticking to their guns when I disagree with them?". :whistling:

Didn't I just do that, pretty-boy? ;)
I have no idea why I just called you that.

Nicodemus

"Masterminds are also highly theoretical, and the most open-minded of the 16 role variants."

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Masterminds are also highly theoretical, and the most open-minded of the 16 role variants."
Somehow I severely doubt this is the case. I tend to ignore official MBTI type definitions outright. They're often off the mark.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp