• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Always test into INTP

streetlightfancy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
But I just DONT identify with the description.

*sigh*

WHAT'S THE DEAL? It's frustrating.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
tests work only as a guide on finding your type. they are really unreliable since how you answer to them is biased on your current life situation, even tho in reality your type doesent change. just look other profiles, try to understand how the system works etc and you will figure out your type eventually

Unique

A lot of the profiles are also retarded, which makes things even harder

R

ReflecTcelfeR

But I just DONT identify with the description.

*sigh*

WHAT'S THE DEAL? It's frustrating.

I would go with function usage more than I would personality. You can only extrapolate so much from the source of what most consider personality and that is the thinking process.

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
Agreed with the three above.

Read a lot of profiles, and get a feel for which you honestly identify with the most. Look at cognitive functions, especially for which you think are your dominant two. Last, give some temperament tests a try. It's an easy launching point towards finding your four-letter type, since you may have an easier time finding out two letters first.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Maybe read a few profiles that are one letter off, and see if you find a better match. Probably starting with INFP.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I tested ISTP with that one, but I tied in Si, Ne, and Ti, or something.

I just related to ENTP descriptions the most.

The second type I would have recieved was ESTP, but my Ne is a powerful force.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Agreed with the three above.

Read a lot of profiles, and get a feel for which you honestly identify with the most. Look at cognitive functions, especially for which you think are your dominant two. Last, give some temperament tests a try. It's an easy launching point towards finding your four-letter type, since you may have an easier time finding out two letters first.

this

Maybe read a few profiles that are one letter off, and see if you find a better match. Probably starting with INFP.

and this

Interaction styles can be a good way of figuring it out also.
Interaction Styles

Random link which has a slight chance of helping...
ISTP - INTP/INTJ

pragmatic_skeptic8

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Interesting. That one thought I am an INTP, when I think it is more accurate to say I am an ENTJ