• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Limits of Awesomeness (alternatively, Common ENTP Issues)

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
My biggest weakness and the worst thing I can tell about my persona in general is this complete inability to be balanced in my actions. I'm striving for this balance in my thoughts very much, because I do understand that balance is the key that makes things work, but when it comes to applying this theory and observations on real life processes and actions I totally fail. If one nice day I will succeed at this, I will be able to tell that I've solved the greatest puzzle of my life.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
tis a very good thread. Since I am at the moment completly warded against dealing with myself or any of my issues, I can only come up with:

15. The powerful force field or
balls%20of%20steel%20hood%20sized%20copy.jpg

feat. how I got rid of "thinking about how he / she just meant that" forever

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Dealing with difficult bosses and authority figures. Especially J bosses.