• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Not being able to tell if i'm an INTP or an ENTP

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
for what? ahahaha

LOL. Your age was an interesting anecdote, but I wasn't sure how it fit into the "extroversion vs. introversion" thing.

But, either way, glad to see you on the forums. :hi:

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPs are much more expressive than INTPs in my opinion.

You are at puberty. You change. I did. I was much more introverted back then. But it was a confidence thing, once I grew up and became more confident, I started being more extraverted.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
So you actually think you stay the same way you are at puberty? Age is NOT related?

promethathustra

MBTI Type
XNTP
Enneagram
5w4
WTF!?

How can an ENTP think he's INTP ? I mean...yes you get the introverted moments...but ENTP are big time extraverts. And when I get excited about some crazy shit I get even more extraverted. I never asked myself if I'm INTP...theres a BIG difference between ENTP and INTP. Regarding the extraversion.

How does one confuse the 2?
How old are you?

You can't be ENTP.
YouTube - entp

Look at this video, if you think like her..you're ENTP I guess.

I am 43 and a philosopher...I stand on the bridge...in the middle of the symbol field...know what that is?:doh:

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know. I didn't really understand myself when I was little. My friends back then were different from the way I was. It was so weird.

Most people say their adolescence was awesome.. mine sucked, because I was confused big time. And feeling weird all the time. Not being able to understand myself.

I feel just fine now. Everything is much more in control. And I'm having much more fun.

If I would have done the MBTI test back then.. I don't know if I would have gotten the same result, because I was very different. Kinda underdeveloped or something.

ThinkingAboutIt

MBTI Type
INTP
The biggest difference I have noticed is that ENTPs become malicious and vengeful when ticked at someone or in losing debate, whereas INTPs do not.

promethathustra

MBTI Type
XNTP
Enneagram
5w4
The ability to use I/E or j/p, makes one able to be more than either. Fostering this may not be possible, however...as I was born in this very comfortable possition!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How can an ENTP think he's INTP ? I mean...yes you get the introverted moments...but ENTP are big time extraverts. And when I get excited about some crazy shit I get even more extraverted. I never asked myself if I'm INTP...theres a BIG difference between ENTP and INTP. Regarding the extraversion.

How does one confuse the 2?

Errr, no. The difference is Ne-Ti vs Ti-Ne, confusion for those who aren't BIG TIME EXTROVERTS!!!1!!! is pretty easy and happens a lot.

You may have no doubt about your extroversion but your experience isn't representative of all others.

The biggest difference I have noticed is that ENTPs become malicious and vengeful when ticked at someone or in losing debate, whereas INTPs do not.

Q is right.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It can get ugly with INTP's too. I might even say more so going by the INTP's and ENTP's that I know personally.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I might even say more so going by the INTP's and ENTP's that I know personally.

That's the key point. It's not a trait thing, it can however be a brain-fart immaturity thing.