• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] This is inspired by the 'Is this genetic" thread

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I was wondering about the possibility of testing your thinking process through emotion. Looking at the brains different parts while a person is thinking. To have them first take a standard test asking normal questions and then with that score base an actual problem solving activity to see what parts of the brain light up the brightest. To see whether certain emotions are related to a way of thinking. A quick example would be (aggression=decision making) therefore the tendency of the quick decision making 'J' exists directly with that emotion. This is of course not the only emotion is linked with J-ness, but I think it describes the point. What I hope to achieve is a more accurate testing style for a persons personality. Thoughts?

promethathustra

MBTI Type
XNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Such testing needs to begin NOW! These personality traits are genetic in origin...as is history.