User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I definitely get more sociable. Whenever I have more than a few drinks though, I wake up the next morning feeling guilty. When I'm drunk I have a tendency to say things I shouldn't, and do things I shouldn't.

Though people tell me how much I crack them up when I'm drunk, I get scared because I could have said some bad thing to someone that I don't even remember. While some people get angry and violent when they're drunk, I just get extremely loud and like to say socially provocative things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    No. I get slow, tired and disinterested, then go looking for a place to sleep.
    Yeah, this sounds like me, but I was a little more open than usual before hitting the sack.

That being said, I almost never drink these days. Given my distaste for heavy exercise, I need to refrain from alcohol (especially beer, the beverage of choice in Australia), if I'm going to keep the pounds from piling on.
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by DaRick View Post
    Yeah, this sounds like me, but I was a little more open than usual before hitting the sack.

That being said, I almost never drink these days. Given my distaste for heavy exercise, I need to refrain from alcohol (especially beer, the beverage of choice in Australia), if I'm going to keep the pounds from piling on.
    As it happens, I dislike beer as well. On those rare occations when I do drink, I tend to stick to spirits.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    As it happens, I dislike beer as well. On those rare occations when I do drink, I tend to stick to spirits.
    I used to be able to drink bourbon and coke, but I found that I couldn't even do that anymore when my Dad (who I always thought was an ISTP, but may actually be an ISFP) wanted me to drink with him back in 2011, when we were both in Malaysia.

It's strange really; the fact that I don't drink alcohol has made me more attractive to Muslim girls .
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

I never get drunk... Only tipsy :P (only after drinking six full glasses of vodka, in two hours)
    But it seemed that I fell asleep, five minutes after my last glass of vodka...

I think I turn into sleeping beauty (or ugly maybe :P)
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

i dislike getting drunk but sometimes i won`t budge without a glass .. makes it really awkward at weddings if i don`t drink at least a glass of champagne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Haven't had a drop in my life, bad things would happen and I have far too strong of an attachment to lucidity to compromise it with spirits. Now if only we could bottle adrenaline, I like taking shots of that!

This thread is awesome.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ChnFoodieOC View Post
    Although I'm an ENTP, I do realize that when I drink, I become way more sociable and outgoing, like ten times more than I usually am, and I tend to regret it every time.
    THIS. I find I get gradually more outgoing as I drink, although I have an extremely high tolerance so it takes quite a while before my cognitive ability really degrades.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I'm very sociable and loud and flirty when drunk. I rarely regret it unless I drink too much.