• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] how ENTP loves??

cless986

MBTI Type
ENTP
Seriously, I am just a 20 year old ENTP male, because I lacked social skills before, I havent dated until now... here is my story:

I have 2 female friends of my age that I met in college; theyre pretty, popular, smart and caring, probably an enfj and infj, and I want to fuck them...
yeah, :) But the problem is... I do care for them, because I can be really myself with them because most of the time, I try to be nice and respect everybody and appear calm always, but in reality I´m a crazy cold hearted ENTP :devil:
I like to hang with them, and they appear to like me, but mostly annoyed by my jokes and personality... They scold me, when I cross the line, they hit me and force me to stop, but most important they accept me and really want me to be their friend... :blush: I enjoy our long talks and debates,
sooo.... the thing is, I am confused, I seem to be attracted more to the entj... but I dont want to ruin my precious friendship with them... for something that I even dont know if is really love...

sooo.... my question is, how an entp loves someone?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

This is a good question, for me at least. I think upon those whom I thought I loved (romantically) and find that most of the time I just wanted to have teh sechs. I have no idea how I would know that I'm in love at this point in time, or even what that means for me. Self-sacrificing doesn't seem to be how I would show it though... I have no idea where to begin. Let me think on this.

Epiphany! I think the hardest part for us to understand this aspect of ourselves comes from the fact that Love is viewed as a serious topic, whereas the general audience views ENTP's as crazy, flighty birds of craziness, which ironically is part of the charm that lures our unsuspecting prey (I feel dirty going of a stereotype). Eh, leave me behind and let me sit on this stump and think some more.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
They love with their actions. You really have to judge an ENTP by what they do rather than say, because their Fe can really convince anyone quite quickly that they're smitten even if they're not.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

They love with their actions. You really have to judge an ENTP by what they do rather than say, because their Fe can really convince anyone quite quickly that they're smitten even if they're not.

Yes... this. I think this with the application of control over our bluntness (this is an action though...), by control I don't mean reduction, but just understanding what our words can do, if unfounded by action. Perhaps caution is a better word. The bolded needs to be worked on and made healthy as well.... In other words: I have nothing new too add.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah, and it's pretty easy to tell when an ENTP is trying to control themselves because they get this hard pressed look over their eyes and they speak slower and with more determination lol

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hey... that isn't... very nice... I... I'm going to cry... now!

Oh, I forgot determination... the period becomes an EXCLAMATION point.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
lol yes, just like that:newwink:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I did good?... I did good. (Just looked up to reference your name cless and I realized it wasn't chess). I forgot what I was going to say.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
You said it yourself... you can be yourself with them. That's all it takes really.
Publicity has romanticized love, with flowers and cheesy talk and trembling eyelids. The biggest love lesson for a T: love doesn't have to be that way.
You can find out that you're in love by realizing everything is more interesting when that particular man/woman is around.
It's perfectly possible that you've got to analyse your own behavior for some months before you know you're actually in love. Look at the "how does an NT know he's in love" thread for more about this.
You can declare your love by discussing about genetics and pheromones.
You can confirm your love by helping someone study statistical mechanics. That's exactly how an ENTP shows his love - by solving problems for the other.
Of course, you will have to show your emotions, too. It's about love. Choosing a mate is one of those things you really should do subjectively... well it will be your mate.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are already friend-zoned for too long, forget about the gang bang :D.

Regarding the serious answer, this is good:

You said it yourself... you can be yourself with them. That's all it takes really.
Publicity has romanticized love, with flowers and cheesy talk and trembling eyelids. The biggest love lesson for a T: love doesn't have to be that way.
You can find out that you're in love by realizing everything is more interesting when that particular man/woman is around.

At age 20 most people dont have a clue about what it means to be in a relationship. And many people still havent got a clue about it at age 30. If you ever will have a clue about it, does largely depend on whether you want it or not. Indecision regarding woman can take you onto the road of pain, which leaves you empty-handed in the end. But experimenting around a bit, especially at young age isnt forbidden. just make sure you know what you want.

LEGERdeMAIN

I think they are like, so fake. They all want to talk to you and stuff but then when it comes down to action they are so fail, you don't even know, its like, whatever man, but i think that women entp is like seductive satanic poppy, at first you are happy and satisfied but then soon you are like crazy english guy in chinese opium den and you are chasing that dragon and you want to eat it so bad, mmm yes, but it doesn't fill you up and you want more and more and pretty soon you are murdering prostituteso n the streets and removing their vaginas..

S

sammy

I think they are like, so fake. They all want to talk to you and stuff but then when it comes down to action they are so fail, you don't even know, its like, whatever man, but i think that women entp is like seductive satanic poppy, at first you are happy and satisfied but then soon you are like crazy english guy in chinese opium den and you are chasing that dragon and you want to eat it so bad, mmm yes, but it doesn't fill you up and you want more and more and pretty soon you are murdering prostituteso n the streets and removing their vaginas..

Oh, we're that and more, but if you're running around for vaginas other than mine, I'm going to dropkick some people. :sad: We show love through actions and helping you, for sure.

So, drop and give me fifty while I massage your drug-filled veins.

LEGERdeMAIN

hot. I am super veiny right now maybe massage help relax me. I think entp loves like dying crab, grasping at whatever it can until it loses grip on reality.

S

sammy

hot. I am super veiny right now maybe massage help relax me. I think entp loves like dying crab, grasping at whatever it can until it loses grip on reality.
I am actually a crab grasping at fantasy!:D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Well that's good, if the crab still tries to hold on reality tho its dieing that means it loved reality and tried while it was alive to be real the best way possible.

That's better than those guys, who never dare to ask a woman out, but have in the time they know her, made up a "How my life will be after I asked her out and we live together" parallel reality for themselves.

Those guys are creeping me out..

Qre:us

sooo.... my question is, how an entp loves someone?

Fling doo-doo at them* - one of the prime examples of the language of lurve.

* make sure it's your OWN doo-doo, not someone else's....you want that personal touch.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well that's good, if the crab still tries to hold on reality tho its dieing that means it loved reality and tried while it was alive to be real the best way possible.

That's better than those guys, who never dare to ask a woman out, but have in the time they know her, made up a "How my life will be after I asked her out and we live together" parallel reality for themselves.

Those guys are creeping me out..
Then they crash into a tree.

It's almost as tragic as it is funny.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Love? I just love to f&%k. :)