• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Why INT's lumped together

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK
I think if u want an example of a healthy INTP in a new situation... watch Meet Joe Black... and I think A good INTJ an a situation is CLive Owens in Inside Man

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I just think as a general rule we should no longer generalize INT's because it not helpful for nobody, i mean INTJ's can learn to be smart but INTP are natural Genius ( unless beaten to the point of intuitive submission). I mean I dont wanna be lumped in with those guys. Sorry I had to flex my cocky muscle on u stereotypist (get it stereoTYPIST)

Disagree with the bolded part. INTJ's are every bit as smart as INTP's in my experience. Perhaps the intelligence manifests itself in different ways, but INTJ's usually aren't dummies.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

The capacity for intelligence is genetic. It does not come with type, but I wouldn't say that this capacity doesn't influence thought processes.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I just think as a general rule we should no longer generalize INT's because it not helpful for nobody, i mean INTJ's can learn to be smart but INTP are natural Genius ( unless beaten to the point of intuitive submission). I mean I dont wanna be lumped in with those guys. Sorry I had to flex my cocky muscle on u stereotypist (get it stereoTYPIST)

You are falsifying your own hypothesis with excellent skill by the very nature of these posts of yours. Truly the work of a genius.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

This is how I tell a difference.

NiTe will create an idea and then contort their surroundings to create it.

TiNe will think about an idea and then throw it out into the world to see how it influences the surroundings.

One manipulates surroundings directly and the other predicts what their ideas will effect and see if they were correct.

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK
Disagree with the bolded part. INTJ's are every bit as smart as INTP's in my experience. Perhaps the intelligence manifests itself in different ways, but INTJ's usually aren't dummies.

i know i was joking... my brothers and INTJ and he join this site (obvisouly i wont divulge his name) i said it to piss him off... now he's not talking to me... but I just dont want to be confused about the INT's cuz NTJ and NTP is completely difference