• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP women's opinion of INTJ men

F

FigerPuppet

1264111711118.jpg

'sup ladies?

Thea, you know you want a piece of this sweet ass. You are just grumpy because you know you ain't getting any.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I find INTJs electric. Not always in positive ways. I don't see myself ever dating on seriously, even though I have a weakness for their ENTJ counterparts... I find it easy to admire a good INTJ, but very very difficult and/or impossible to genuinely connect with one, even as a close friend (male or female).

I like their minds (when they aren't sticking their heads up their asses), but they aren't the first people I would run to/have run to when my insignificant world is falling apart. I don't trust them with my weaknesses, to see me when I'm not at my best.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've decided to bold responses for clarity... sometimes it's hard to detect sillyness on the internet.

Do you find them attractive?
Reasonably.
If yes, what makes them attractive?
well if it ain't the ripped muscles or dashing smile
I'd say HOW FREAKING ADORABLE I find their tendancies to be. Personally I believe every ENTP (male or female) should have a pet INTJ. It's a certain Je ne se quoi about them.
Would you date them?
That would depend... how rich is said INTJ... jk
Of the INTJ men I've known, I've considered it at one point or another...for nearly all of 'em. Although I've ultimately decided against it.But for cereal yo. teh monies.

What should an INTJ man do to get you or make you get him?
To get me? Ask, I'm certain I wouldn't say no.
make me go after? Not have a stick in their ass or look really awesome shirtless... or teh monies. or exceptional wit (Even for INTJs that tend to have that quality already) the other problem is If I'm too atached to you as a friend, I'll do the silly girl thing where I decide its not worth asking you out. bad as this sounds, if I can replace you, I'll feel better about asking you out. unless you are replacable I probably won't ask you out.

weird eh? just would hate to be the one tor ruin anything... I'd prefer it be ALL YOUR FAULT for screwing things up :p

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Would you trust yourself with your weaknesses? ;)
I am the only one I trust with them. Otherwise, I cannot address them.

Qre:us

Do you find them attractive?

Depends on the INTJ.

If yes, what makes them attractive?

Mental sparring - no holds barred.

Would you date them?

Last serious relationship was with an INTJ male.

What should an INTJ man do to get you or make you get him?

- Don't be a pussy when it comes to owning up to your vulnerabilities, such that you are likely to play little mind-games to guage where I am at, to "test the waters". Shrouding it in "dry jokes" or "pretending you don't really care" for the answer will make me smell out your fakeness/weakness and that only invites my immature side to play. Ask me, point blank, whatever it is that makes you feel embarrassed or weird. Just ask. [mind-games with me never leads to any kind of progress, as it inevitably dissolves into one-upmanship and me trying to outplay the other]

- Do not get annoyed if you hear a lot of "I don't know" when you ask questions about my long-term plans, visions, future. I honestly DO NOT KNOW - it's not that I'm flighty or not "serious with life [you]"....I just operate and look at life in a very different way. Accept that.

- Stop being a blabber-mouth or tuning me out. Seriously. Listen to my weird theories, give patience to it, even it it may seem "all over the place": I'm explaining it, wait until the end, and THEN question its relevance or whether it makes sense. Afterall, I listen to your boring, DETAILED weird stories as well, so don't tune me out just because I'm not speaking in YOUR language [maybe it was that particular individual].

- Appreciate chaos.

- Black/White - see colours, embrace haziness.

- Do not patronize me or nag me or tell me the "most efficient way" to do something. For example, how to effectively use the knife to cut a piece of cheese. I will ask you if I'm looking for short-cuts and optimal ways of doing something [I'm not shy] - there's probably a very good reason why I'm choosing this "not so optimal" route....like, say, killing all the time to "help" in the kitchen by cutting the cheese in a time-consuming manner, so that I avoid other more detestable tasks.

* My motto in life is: E-F-F-O-R-T.....I am acutely aware of the effort I exert on any given task, and why I do what I do. As such, I will be the first to ask for bounce-off of ideas on how to minimize effort, if I feel so inclined.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Detailed answer in hope of the mutual learning process:

[mind games] inevitably dissolves into one-upmanship and me trying to outplay the other

This is kinda sexy, don't you think? I'm getting turned on by the mere thought of a female trying to outplay me.

Do not get annoyed if you hear a lot of "I don't know" when you ask questions about my long-term plans, visions, future. [...] I just operate and look at life in a very different way. Accept that.

How can I accept how you operate if I don't know how you operate (= "I don't know" as your default answer to anything)?
And what is worse, how can I accept how you operate if YOU don't know how you operate?

Listen to my weird theories, give patience to it, even it it may seem "all over the place": I'm explaining it, wait until the end, and THEN question its relevance or whether it makes sense.

Fair enough. I just love it when you do that.

Afterall, I listen to your boring, DETAILED weird stories as well

This one's definitely not an INTJ trait. No boring, and definitely no boring and detailed stories (Si)

Appreciate chaos.

Can't do.
We can tolerate chaos if we really like you, but I don't think we'll ever 'appreciate' it. And if you don't accept this, INTJs are not your type.

Black/White - see colours, embrace haziness.

Fair. This is something I'm looking forward to learn.

For example, how to effectively use the knife to cut a piece of cheese.

Are you sure he wasn't ISTJ? :huh:

I am acutely aware of the effort I exert on any given task, and why I do what I do.

So what's up with the "I don't know" stuff?