• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP women's opinion of INTJ men

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Do you find them attractive? If yes, what makes them attractive? Would you date them? What should an INTJ man do to get you or make you get him?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Attractiveness as in personality?
I'm not sure...I don't think I met an INTJ guy in real life before.
Plus there are all kinds of different INTJs...healthy and unhealthy.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I know an INTJ man. But I'm no E, so I'll shut up.

(He's awesome. And I think I love him a bit.)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Attractiveness as in personality?
I'm not sure...I don't think I met an INTJ guy in real life before.
Plus there are all kinds of different INTJs...healthy and unhealthy.

Cop out. :)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Then go strictly by type. How does an average INTJ sound to you? I mean I'm not one, but let's get this going.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Then go strictly by type. How does an average INTJ sound to you? I mean I'm not one, but let's get this going.

By type?
Reading....
I think we could probably get along, but I'd get pissed off if you were overly-perfectionistic or had an overwhelming superiority complex. :thumbdown:
And why ENTP women? Do you like someone who is more or less likely one?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

ENTP women are wild, majestic, and rare creatures... oh, I'd say elusive as well (some will try to trick you into their lair). Can the thought process of an INTJ handle all of the thoughts that they possess? We'll find out next time on the Outdoor Channel... yep.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
this entp chick thinks: when they're good they're very, very good; when they're bad they're horrid.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I haven't known too many, or specifically, I haven't really known the types of people all that much in general. The few I HAVE known who were male INTJ's, however, I have found an abnormally high concentration of the people that irritate me the most by far.

Not all seem to trigger this, but INTJ's seem to be the #1 most likely to piss me off.

I haven't known anyone who I knew to be an INTJ male, who I also was particularly fond of. That doesn't mean, by any means, that I haven't gotten along very well with INTJ males, it just means I didn't know their type at the time =3

I doubt the whole lot of them are all bad, I think I've just run into some bad examples. Consistently. Bad luck on my part perhaps.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Well, this ENTP woman knows how she feels:

292px-Picard_and_Vash.jpg

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I think I mentioned that before, but I agree with Katsuni, the one I know IRL and some of INTJs on the board piss me off quite frequently. What should they do to get me? Let's start with healthy (not extraordinary high) self esteem and ability to laugh at themselves and admit their failures. This inability makes them to be a perfect material for trolling and I can't help myself to stop being mean. This somehow leads the relationship to very unstable love/hate phasing, however, it seems that they actually kind of enjoy it, well if being honest I don't.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
for the most part, i love INTJs. real ones, not the ones that are actually another type. a mistake that people seem to make a lot.

there isn't much that i can say against them. they bring to the table everything that this ENTP needs to be stimulated mentally. it's extremely rare for me to be bored when talking to them. the only time this happens is when, like everyone else, they have their down times. when they're down, they can create new degrees of low and can quickly bring their environment down with them.

being in love with one can cause extreme highs and extreme lows. that's not a complaint though as it can have the effect of causing the relationship to seem addicting. much like the way slot machines work.

it's a subject that i could talk for hours about.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Well, this ENTP woman knows how she feels:

292px-Picard_and_Vash.jpg

You mean fleetingly attracted and playful in order to show this but ultimately flighty and unable to commit? Yeah.

Heh.. he's way too good for her. Although I understand why he would be attracted, since he wouldn't have to invest so much of himself most of the time.

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
for the most part, i love INTJs. real ones, not the ones that are actually another type. a mistake that people seem to make a lot.

What do you mean by "real INTJ"? Those that fall within the category or those at the center of the category? If we assume that INTJ make up 1% of the world population, that still leaves us with almost 70 million INTJs. I, myself, fall within the category, but close to the border to ENTJ.

And yes, I am asking because I have an interest in an ENTP. And also ENTP girls usually find me attractive. There's always chemistry right from the start.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
You mean fleetingly attracted and playful in order to show this but ultimately flighty and unable to commit? Yeah.

Heh.. he's way too good for her. Although I understand why he would be attracted, since he wouldn't have to invest so much of himself most of the time.

this is one of those times when i wish people would put their type with their name. it would help a lot when trying to understand where someone is coming from, which, in turn, helps immensely when trying to figure out what the hell they're talking about.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
What do you mean by "real INTJ"? Those that fall within the category or those at the center of the category? If we assume that INTJ make up 1% of the world population, that still leaves us with almost 70 million INTJs. I, myself, fall within the category, but close to the border to ENTJ.

And yes, I am asking because I have an interest in an ENTP. And also ENTP girls usually find me attractive. There's always chemistry right from the start.

oh, i just meant that people have a tendency to mistype completely and then, sadly, come to wrong conclusions because of the false premise they used as a foundation for all future perceptions.

i wouldn't mind hearing more background regarding this interest.